89- Silicone dicks

I flung the door open when I got home, finding both Ian and Kaila dozed off on the couch, she in Ian's arms. I smiled slightly, grabbing a freezing cold beer from the fridge and putting it on the side of his neck, making him jump awake.

"Jesus Morg," he moaned, still holding Kaila who wasn't disturbed by his movements.

"What's up," I asked.

      He sighed, putting a hand on Kailas head as she slept against his chest, "stressed I guess."

     I tilted my head while sipping my beer, "Trevor?"

     "Yeah, he invited me to this party tonight but shit has been weird between us."

     "Because he's trans or because your scared to commit to a relationship?" I smirked.

      "No- fuck you im not scared. Look at you and Mick, on and off like a hookers thong!" He snapped.

     I giggled at him, "ok ok, so what is it?"

     "He has silicone dicks, I don't want them going near my ass," he revolted.

     "Well you gotta negotiate, you only gotta do what feels good for both of you. Plus, just remember that every guy you've been with after Kash, is an upgrade," I said, taking another sip of beer, "fucking pedophile."

     "Okay you know what you're a real hypocrite," he laughed.

     "What?"

     "Trying to tell me I have commitment issues and fucked a pedophile when you're broken up and back together with Mick every second day and dare I bring up Ned? Pedophile galore and his son was with Fiona? Jesus that's a hell of a lot worse," he ranted.

     I shrugged, "touché."

     Next thing I knew, Carl burst in through the front door, "guys, I think Dom wants to get back together with me."

     I shook my head with a mouthful of beer, "mm-mm, no absolutely no way is that skank crawling back into our lives."

      "Yeah I mean Carl didn't she screw around on you?" Ian asked as Carl sat across from us on the coffee table.

     "Yeah, she feels bad about it though, plus I did get circumcised for her," he shrugged.

     "What long distance while you're in military school?" Ian scoffed.

     "Carl, this is a no-brainer. No way can you give her a second chance. She's a slut," I went on.

     "But-"

     "No Carl, come on you're doing something great for yourself. Military school is fucking amazing. Don't give that shit up for her, okay?"

***

I had Kaila in my lap as I sat on the edge of my bed. Looking at the ground, kind of playing on what Ian had said about me and Mick being on and off all the time. I couldn't really take out my shit on him and especially not Kaila, mentally ill or not.

"Fuck it," I mumbled to myself, still holding a mumbling Kaila on my lap as I reached for my phone on the side of my bed, calling Micks number.

He didn't pick up, just went to voicemail after a few short rings, "Hey, Mick. Um.. look I was just wondering where you are. Maybe the other night we both did shit that we shouldn't have, and was a mistake I guess. And um, Kaila misses her daddy, so... I dunno just maybe, give me a call when you get this and let me know that you're still breathing please? Thanks, bye."