46- Together

Back at work.. I was dancing on stage tonight in my tiny red, sparkly underwear outfit. The coke did of course make my shift easier.

     I saw one old guy waving dollar bills at me, so I turned my dancing towards him.

     I made my way towards him, as he licked the bill, about to put it in my panties when he was suddenly dragged back.

     Fucking Mickey.

     "Those fingers so much as touch her, I'm gonna break every knuckle on your hand all 15 of them." Fuck.. he just lost me fifty dollars.

     I hopped down off the stage to talk to him, "Can you like not scare away my customers, this is how I make money."

     "All these fuckin old pricks are groping on an underage girl!"

     I smiled and rolled my eyes at him again, "we got invited to an after hours at the loft of one of my regulars.." I noticed he still looked angry, "It's fun! What's wrong with fun?"

     "Nothing unless it involves some old fat guy shoving his hands down-" I tried to shut him up by leaning in for a kiss, but he jumped back from me.

     I motioned towards the club, knowing he was probably scared that somehow Terry would find out and beat the shit out of us again.

     I saw as his eyes darted around the club, seeing people hooking up and dancers.. then back to me. I smiled at him, but he didn't say anything, just leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

     I felt his arms grip my lower back as I wrapped my arms around his neck, then into his hair. I felt him kissing me more aggressively, and I just knew he was trying to mark his territory with this kiss.

     And I found it super fucking hot.

     Eventually I pulled away, smiling up at him, biting my lip, "so you wanna head to that party?"

     He looked down at me, smirking slightly, "Fine, fine.. but get changed out of that shit now. I don't want you going back up on that fuckin stage you're just gonna have to cut your shift short tonight."

     I tilted my head, still smiling, "Okay, fine by me. Guess you're gonna have to keep me preoccupied til the party then."

     I winked at him, kissing him one last time before heading into the changing room.

***

     Me and Mickey made our way through the small crowd of people gathered in the apartment.

     The apartment was huge, filled with people talking, all dressed kinda fancy. It was an amazing apartment, filled with expensive shit with a skyline view.

     "Holy shit," I laughed, looking around at the skyline view, "look at that view."

     Mickey didn't seem impressed, "what does this joker do?"

     "He's an engineer, part-time photographer. I think he took some of these pictures actually," I explained, pointing out the portraits on the walls of mostly naked chicks.

     Mickey raised his eyebrows when he saw them, then looked to me, I could tell he was getting jealous again.. but I won't lie I liked it, "oh yeah? Why'd he want you to come here then huh?"

     "Oh come on, not everybody wants something from me, Mick."

     "Morgan!" I heard a voice call, "so happy you could make it."

    "Hey Ryan," I smiled, hugging my regular, "hey, this is Mickey."

     I saw Mickey was glaring at the guy, "Delighted to meet you, can I get you guys a cocktail?"