21- Fun Razor

Me and Ian were walking to work together as he was leaving his third voicemail for Mandy. "Look Mandy third try, I'm really bad at taking hints so I'll hit double digits if you don't call me back. Look I need you to get your dad to back off.."

I nudged Ian to make him see what I saw. The front window to the Kash N Grab was smashed, the inside was ruined. Products were all over the floor, stalls were knocked over and bottles were smashed.

I looked around at the complete mess. "Holy shit." "Fucking Terry," Ian mumbled.

"I'm gonna make sure Mandy tells him it wasn't you. This is fucking bullshit!" I yelled frustrated. But me and Ian had to get to cleaning this mess up.

* * * * *

Lip showed up to the Kash N Grab later that day to find us picking up all the products from the floor. "Fuck. Hey those skinheads again?" He asked.

"Mandys dad. He heard the news," I said. "You and Mickey?"

"Mandy, she's pregnant." Ian answered. I looked to Lip with a concerned look as I saw his mouth fall open slightly. I raised my eyebrows, which was asking "do you realise this kid could be yours." But he just shrugged it off in response.

     Ian didn't know he fucked Mandy, but I did and I was praying it wasn't his baby.

"Wow. Well congratulations I didn't know you switched teams," he said to Ian. "He told Linda he's gonna put my feet in that meat slicer, work his way up."

"Did Linda call the cops?" Lip asked placing a cigarette in his mouth.

"Think she wants the place firebombed?"

"Mandy say whose it is?" He was good at keeping cool, but I knew he was shitting it, so was I. "No she won't call either of us back," I said.

"Try checking the school."

"No she stays with relatives on South Justine until her dad cools off," I said. Ian rested his hands on the counter, "I tried going by earlier but they wouldn't let me in so Mouse is gonna try after work."

Lip reached over the counter to get a pack of smokes. "Gotta go meet Steve, we're staying on the 14th floor of the Ritz. Great view."

"Skyline?" Asked Ian. "That too."

"Ew Lip!" I said as he smiled at me and pinched my nose. "Oh right, Steve's wife," said Ian.

Lip threw some money to us before heading out the door, "try not to knock anymore chicks up while I'm gone Ian."

* * * * *

I did try Mandys aunt house but there wasn't even an answer to the door. We were in deep shit.

     Later that night I was in our room with Ian, I sat up on Lips bed as Ian stared out the window, clearly shitting himself. And I could tell there was something on his mind. "You know Terry came looking for me at school?"

     "Fuck he didn't," I sighed. "He's not gonna stop til he kills me."

     "We'll get you out of this shit okay Ian?"

     He turned to look at me. "You know something else, Monica took me to enlist in the army." I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up to look at him. "She fucking what?"

     He didn't get a chance to answer as he jumped as Lip came through our bedroom door, holding up the gun he had taken home from the Kash N Grab.