9-Moms are douchebags

The next morning was chaotic..

"Monica, Carl needs you to sign his permission slip," Lip said.

"He needs ten dollars too," I added, pouring myself coffee, sitting next to Ian at the breakfast bar.

"For what?" Asked Bob.

"Admissions fee."

"What school doesn't pay for that?"

I rolled my eyes. "No Bob."

"He'll need money for food," added Lip.

Long story short, Debbie was rushing around the kitchen looking for markers for her re-election, Lip needed a new calculus book which Bob wouldn't give up any money for.. and she forgot to make our lunches.

"Fuck this," I said. Turning to go out the door. "Oh and mom, next time you think about showing up.. don't. You fucked up our lives enough already."
* * * * *

     I sat next to Mandy on the benches at lunch. We were sharing a cigarette as I ranted about Monica. I felt bad for her to be honest having to listen about that crazy bitch.

     "I just don't get how she can just show up like hey I'm here now give me Liam and you'll never hear from me again."

     "Moms are douchebags Morgan, they like to suck the life out of you and mess with your head."

     I ran my hand through my hair. "Tell me about it." I was nervous to mention Mickey, but I just tried to play it as casually as I could. "Anyways.. how's Mickey doing."

     "They still have him in the jail ward over at county."

     "Did you visit him yet?"

    "Ew! No, those dyke guard pat you down like amateur gynaecologists." I smiled, taking a drag of the cigarette.

     Lip walked over, taking the cigarette out of my mouth and into his. "Hey!" I said.

     "Nice outfit Mandy, what is that? Pirate wench?"

     "You like?" She asked smiling. Please don't tell me she was moving on from one of my brothers to the next.

     Lip turned to me. "What do you have third period?"

     "Health, why?"

     "We need to miss some school. Ian's coming too."

     *               *               * * *
I sat in the back of the car, Ian and Lip sat in the front. We were watching Monica's truck that she came in, just waiting outside our house.

"Where'd you get the car?" Asked Ian.

"Borrowed it from Steve. I'm working with him a bit."

"Doing what?" I asked, leaning forward in between the front seats to look at him.

He just smiled. Ian scoffed, "you better not let Fiona find out about it, she'll kill you."

"And him," I added, looking down.

Lip looked back at me, "You doing ok?"

"Yeah, it's just weird having Monica back." This was true, but I was thinking about Mickey.

He stared at me for a minute, but I saw Ian smirk at him, as if he knew I was thinking about Mickey. "Nah there's something else."

I felt like he could read my mind, knowing I was thinking about that damn Milkovich.