65- Your condition

I sat on the porch of my house. Feeling numb, but this time I wasn't sure if it was the meds, or fucking Monica.. I just didn't know. But I called Mickey, telling him to come over.

     After Monica, I was too hurt. I knew I couldn't do... this, whatever this was. Life with Mickey. I was so confused.

     He ran up outside the house, literally sprinted. "Where the fuck you been?" He panted.

     "With Monica, and Ian," I sighed, leaning against the porch.

     "You okay?"

     "No, I hate these meds... and also Monica wanted me as ransom to pay back her dealer so I've had better days," I explained.

      "Jesus Christ."

     "You gonna wanna be with me if I don't take the meds?" I asked, going off topic and sitting up to face him. No response.

     "You loved me before the illness, now you don't know who I am. Shit I don't even know who I am," I said, standing up. Mickey looked pale, he was clearly worried.

     "I love you, and you fucking know I don't say that to bitches."

     I scoffed at him, "the hell does that even mean."

     "It means we take care of each other."

     I started walking down the steps towards him, "I don't want you watching me, babysitting me and waiting for me to do my next crazy shit."

     "Morgan it means thick and thin, good and bad times, sickness health and all that shit."

     "What you gonna fucking marry me?" I snapped.

     "Fuck you."

     "No thanks I've already fucked myself over," I breathed.

     "What the he'll is wrong with you?"

     I felt myself snap, anger and confusion just overcame me, "Too much Mick! Too much is wrong with me. And you can't do anything about that! You can't change it. You can't fix me cause I'm not broken okay? I'm me!"

     "So this is it? This is you breaking up with me?" His voice was shaky as he spoke.

     "Really?" He barely whispered, "fuck."

      We stared at each other as I saw small tears forming in his eyes, which really wasn't like him.

     "Mickey!"

     Sammi's voice. Fuck.

     We both turned and saw a bashed up looking Sammi walking down the street towards us.

     "Holy shit," Mickey muttered.

     I spotted a gun in one of her hands. Fuck fuck fuck this bitch was psychotic. "She's got a fucking gun," I added.

     Mickey started running as Sammi tan after him, shooting mindlessly at him.

     "YOU TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME!"

     I walked around the back to see them running as I bumped into Fiona. She gasped and threw her arms around me, "Hey! Morgan! What's going on?"

     "I think Mickey tried to kill Sammi, now Sammi's trying to kill Mickey," I smiled a fake smile.

     "You we're with Monica?"

     "Yeah, living with a meth dealer. Probably a couple years older than me."