84- Weight lifted

⚠️TW⚠️:Okay, so this chapter was really hard to write. It's been really difficult for me talking about this topic in a chapter.
⚠️PLEASE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SA TOPICS, PLEASE STAY SAFE AND SKIP THIS CHAPTER⚠️ Not everyone has overcome their stories or are comfortable reading about it. Thank you again for your support. I love you💗

     "Hey, what you doing up?" I heard Ian call as he walked downstairs. It was 2am and I was up baking cookies in the kitchen. I couldn't sleep.

     "Trying to distract myself," I shrugged.

     "From what?" He asked, grabbing a handful of the chocolate chips I was using and shoving them in his mouth.

     "Drinking, Stress.. my own fucking head," I mumbled, carrying on doing what I was doing.

     Ian sat there for a minute, eyeing me up again like he did in his "older brother mode" when he knew something was fucking me up.

     "Hey um... is this about what you said the other day?"

     I shit him a look, confused, "what do you mean?"

     "That name you said. You got all defensive and upset when I asked you about it, didn't seem like you," he explained.

     I scoffed, smiling to cover up how I felt, "I told you it was nothing."

     "Didn't seem like nothing the way you reacted. And you're only ever up in the middle of the night baking when somethings up. Like when you were manic, and when Noah fucked you over when you were thirteen."

     "Im fine Ian. Stop worrying."

     He went silent, but I knew he wasn't going to give up, but I quickly changed the subject, he couldn't catch on to this, "so what's got you up? Caleb?"

     "Yeah, he won't stop drunk texting me, begging for forgiveness," he chuckled.

     "Tinder rocks! Free sex any time I want it," Fiona cheered, sauntering into the kitchen.

     "We're female Fiona, we can get that without tinder," I smiled.

     "Yeah but now it's simple, no confusion, no misguided weddings. Now I just bone and go," she laughed, grabbing a beer.

     She was interrupted by Mickey coming downstairs holding Kaila, followed by Debbie and Carl.

     "Demon baby woke us all up with her screaming," Carl muttered.

     "And you guys talk so fuckin loud down here," Mickey added.

     "You're baking?" Debbie asked, grabbing a cookie from the first batch I made.

     "Yup, gotta stay busy right?" I said, but was suddenly startled by a loud banging on the door.

     "Who the fuck is knocking on the door at 2am?" Ian spat.

     "Here, take her, I'll get it," Mick replied, handing me Kaila. She grabbed at the cookie dough with her tiny hands trying to eat it as Mick went to the door.

     Me and my siblings carried on talking until we heard yelling, "Who the fuck are you?"

     "Where the hell is Carl!"

     We all looked to Carl simultaneously as we heard Luthers fuming voice, storming towards the kitchen in complete rage.

     "YOU GAVE MY DAUGHTER GONORRHOEA YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

     I grabbed the closest weapon to me, a fucking frying pan, still holding Mikhaila in one arm, "Hey hey back the fuck up!" I warned.

     "Run Carl!" Debbie screamed and he bolted up the stairs.