23- Jimmy-Steve

That night I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned in bed but I couldn't stop seeing Monica, lying in the kitchen, her blood. I looked to see if Ian was awake, he wasn't. So I got up and tip toed out of my room.

"Fiona?" I whispered, knocking on her bedroom door. I couldn't sleep. I felt sick from all the events that night. "Yeah come on in," she said pulling a top on her. I clearly just cock blocked Steve.

"You awake?" I said walking in. She climbed to the side of her bed. "Yeah."

     I didn't say anything else. I sat down next to her and just lay against her as she hugged me in close to her. I didn't let myself cry though.

I felt Debbie snuggle beside me and I saw Carl on the other side as our big sister hugged us close. I wrapped my arms around Debbie too as she started to cry. Through my watery eyes I could see Ian standing in the doorway watching us.

He looked sad too, before coming to join our hug. It had been a really really rough night. I know Monica was a shitty mother, but I don't think I can get over seeing her in that state.

* * * * *

I sat next to Ian the next morning at the breakfast bar. We had turkey and eggs because after thanksgiving we had turkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner to make it last.

Steve came downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning." "Kids still sleeping?" Fiona asked. Carl and Debbie stayed with Fiona that night.

"Uh yeah, turkey and eggs?" "With mashed potato pancakes and cranberry jelly," Fiona smiled.

"You back to being a legal resident around here Steve?" Ian asked. "Jimmy, his names Jimmy now. Steve was an alias he used to lie to me about who he was," Fiona said.

     I tutted. "Ooo not cool Jimmy-Steve." I smirked.

     "Eggs?" Fiona asked scooping up scrambled eggs. "Yep," I said holding up my plate.

"I changed my name because I was stealing cars, I didn't want anyone to track me down."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Yeah," I scoffed.

* * * * *

Later that night we were going to dinner with Jimmy's parents. I guess as a way to make up for lying or to show commitment. Fiona brought me, Carl and Ian along. Me and Carl couldn't wait to get loads of fancy, free food.

     "Morgy! Morgan look! Rawr!," Carl shouted at me across the restaurant holding up a boiled lobster. I laughed. "Sorry we don't let him out of his cage very often. Carl!" Fiona said, trying to get Carl to sit back down.

     "So Jim, what've you been up to? Finding new and creative ways to underachieve?" Asked Jimmy's brother. Carl flopped down into his seat.

    Suddenly I heard a vaguely familiar voice. "Sorry, I'm late. Whipple on a stage four patient." Oh fuck. Ned...the guy that I stayed over with and had sex with four times, at least 3 times my age pulled out a seat at our table.

"So you are the mysterious Fiona," he said smiling towards my sister. "And these are Fiona little siblings," Jimmy's mother explained. "Carl, Ian and Morgan."

He pointed and smiled at each of us but faltered when he saw me. Fuck. I felt a little stiff, just praying no one would notice he faltered on me. "Well, nice to meet you Morgan... uh well have we ordered."

I looked to Ian and he was already looking at me. I needed a breath. "Excuse me. Bathroom." Fuck I slept with Jimmy's dad, my older sisters boyfriends dad. Shit.

I got up and left the table, feeling Ian's eyes on me. I knew he suspected something. I got into the bathroom and just leaned against the wall. I heard the door open and there he was. "Hey."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Are you insane! Do they know you sleep with underage girls."

     He scoffed. "I don't sleep with underage girls." My mouth opened, "Uh, well last time I checked I am fifteen, you are like fifty! And what's this," I said pointing at my hickey.

     I took a deep breath and composed myself before storming out of the bathroom.

     *               *                *                *                *

     I sat on the counter in the kitchen with Fiona and Estefania in the kitchen. Ned was on my mind and I was thinking about telling her what happened. "Hey Fiona," I said.

     "Yea mouse?" She said. "Um, you know Jimmy's dad, Ned, I think-" I started but was cut off by Ian yelling from the living room. "Ow! Dude knock it off. Carl's having an airsoft war with Jimmy in the living room." He said coming into the kitchen.

     Fiona took the turkey from thanksgiving out from the fridge. "Outside! I told you both twice already." I zoned out while they both talked. How the fuck was I going to tell Fiona I slept with her boyfriends Dad. I snapped out of daydreaming when Frank walked in, making us all go silent.

He looked in our squirrel fund. "Oh jesus we're broke Frank." Fiona sighed. He kept looking around for money, "Frank there's no fucking money," I said. He looked at me, then opened the fridge and pulled out a pack of beer.

"Whoa no, those are mine," said Ian walking after him. "Let him go Ian," Fiona said. Ian didn't listen and snatched them back from Frank. "No put it back!"

Frank ran back after Ian. "No hey!" He grabbed Ian by the collar of his shirt, hitting him against the wall then against the fridge. "Fucking stop it!" I yelled getting up to pull Frank off of Ian. "Knock it off!" "You bitch!" Ian yelled at Frank.

We all yelled and tried to get him off of Ian until Estefania hit him on the back of the head with a frying pan. She yelled something in Portuguese as he lay unconscious on our kitchen floor.

We all carried him outside into the yard, we dumped him outside and left him there. He really was an asshole. We went back inside and as we were checking Ian over to make sure he was okay, the back door opened.

Fiona was first to run and hug him. "Lip!" Me and Debbie smiled at the same time, joining in the hug. Soon Ian too.

God I was happy to have my big brother back.

Sorry this chapter was super short but next chapter is season 3!!