44- Molest someone your own age

I sniffed two lines of coke off the bench in my dressing room, just before my shift started. I was wearing silver, sequin underwear as my outfit tonight. Suddenly, my boss popped his head inside the dressing room.

"Hey, Nova. Man out there, he's a regular, requested you specifically. Get your ass over there!" My boss yelled.

I sighed, standing up, dizzy from the drugs but they always made my night go so much easier. Then I made my way into the club.

The music was blaring, and neon lights flashed as I made my way to the old, fat guy sitting on the couch that had requested me.

"Hey sweetheart," he smirked as I approached him, slowly straddling him.

He gripped my waist, helping me move and grind on him, before I felt something hard underneath me. Ew.

"Personal dances cost extra," I slurred, feeling the coke work it's magic even quicker.

He chuckled, "would this cover it?"

I looked up and saw him holding a small bag, with two pills in it. "Fuck yeah," I smiled.

I kept grinding on him, letting him grab my ass as I opened my mouth, letting him place a pill onto my tongue.

"Times up love birds," I heard a voice say from behind me as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I spun my head around to see who it was.. Mickey.

"Get the fuck up it's my turn!" He yelled at the man as he grabbed my arm to get me off of him.

Mickey grabbed the man and threw him off the chair, "I'll look for you later Nova," he smirked at me creepily before walking away.

Mickey shot a look at me, "Nova? Fucking stage name?"

     "Fifty dollars gets you a dance," I told him over the music, "don't want a dance, gotta move on."

     I was about to turn and walk away when I heard him call after me, "okay okay, alright."

     I turned back to see him fumbling with bills, "fifty bucks for your ass huh? Never had to pay for that shit before."

     I took the money from him, putting it in my panties, then pushing him down onto the couch as I straddled him, starting to dance and grind on him.

     "So how's your day going so far? Having fun?" I slurred as I danced on him.

     "How's my fucking day going? No I'm not having fun I spent the whole day looking for your coked-out ass," he snapped back at me, "Look Mandy's worried about you, she knows you're going through shit and if I can't get you safe then she's gonna tell your brothers what you've been doing."

     Fucking Mandy. I tell her everything, me drinking too much, coke, stripping.. all that shit and now this is happening.

     "What the fuck! I can't talk to you like this! Can we go outside?" He snapped, "Fuck these fudge packers got so much snow up your beak you're tweaking like a bitch!"

     He wasn't lying, I was high off my shit right now.

     "Fifty bucks only buys you one dance," I mumbled.

     "Okay then let's go back to my place, you can sober up a bit. I ain't leaving you here when your eyes are rolling back in your goddamn head!"

     I pushed myself up off him, "That was fun. Find me with another fifty if you want another one."

     "Are you fucking kidding me!" Mickey shouted, grabbing my arm and spinning me back to look at him before I could walk away, "look you don't wanna hang out with me that's fine! But you need to go home, I heard what went down with Liam. Your family need you there with them, not here going back on coke and getting groomed by these pedos!"

     "Everything okay here Nova?" The bouncer asked, taking Mickeys arm off me.

     "Yeah, just get this guy outta here. Think he might've had one too many tonight," I told him.

     I watched as the bouncer led Mickey out.

***

I stumbled out of the back door of the club, the only thing keeping me standing was the arm of the man I was walking out with.

He was in his fifties I was guessing, and decided to leave with him after I gave him a dance, but my eyes were barely open.

"Aren't you cold," he smirked, holding me close to his side, his hand clutching my waist and using the other to rub up and down my stomach.

"Where's your car?" I mumbled, trying my hardest not to let myself collapse.

"I took a cab, you gotta keep me warm," he smiled, shoving one of his old hands down my panties.

"Got any party favours at your place?" I asked, holding onto his arm tighter as I found it more difficult to stand.

"Anything you want," he chuckled, as he started licking my cheek and ear, I couldn't even react.

Suddenly I felt him get pulled off me and I stumbled backwards, hitting my back on the wall.

     "Why don't you molest someone your own age!"

     Mickeys voice, and I had never been so relieved to hear it. The rest of that conversation was muffled as my vision went blurry.

     I slowly let my body fall to the side until I was completely lying in the snow. I could barely make out what was going on in front of me, before my vision went from blurry, to completely black..

***

I slowly blinked my eyes open, groaning from the pain in my head. I turned over, and gasped when I saw Svetlana.. very pregnant and glaring down to the floor at me where I slept.

"Morning," I mumbled, not ready for this bullshit. I was sick, tired and in a bad mood.

"It is afternoon. You sleep all day," she snapped at me in a strong, Russian accent.

"Yeah okay princess, can't really help it," I snapped back, struggling to my feet.

"I have baby soon, I cannot work!" She yelled, as I got dizzy and stumbled back down to the floor. Worst thing about drugs.. the come down.

"He must take care of me and baby! You go! We do not need you," she continued.

"I dunno if you've noticed Mishka, I was kinda brought here against my will. I didn't decide to be here."

"You sleep here tonight in this house, I kill you! I bash your tiny head."

"Yeah okay, great," I shrugged, sarcastically, trying to get to my feet again, "I'm gone."