52- Look away pastor

"Hello Gallaghers," I announced as I called into my house.

"Hey! Guess what, I'm off house arrest as of this morning!" Fiona exclaimed coming into the kitchen, "and I just need a screwdriver."

     "You sure that's a good idea?" Lip asked her.

     "Probation officer isn't open until tomorrow,  as long as I give it back undamaged, I'm good," she smiled, sitting down at the breakfast bar to pry the ankle monitor off.

     "Congrats Felony Gallagher," I chuckled, making her swat at my arm.

It didn't take her long before the monitor sprung open, as she let out a cheer.

"Okay, my sisters. Gotta head to work," Lip called as he headed out the door, just as Ian came downstairs.

     "Either of you guys know how the fuck to tie a tie," Ian grunted as he entered the kitchen in a white formal shirt and trousers.

     "Where you heading?" I asked him.

     "Funeral. Brother in arms," he replied as Fiona started to tie his tie. If I'm honest I had no idea how to tie one.

      "Well.. have fun. Think I'm the only person with nothing to do today," I mumbled.

     "You watch baby."

     Oh shit. Just like Svetlana could sense that I wasn't busy from the Milkovich house, she walked through our door.. Yevgeny on her hip.

     Fiona turned to smile at me, "looks like now you have something to do."

     I flipped her off as Svet handed me Yevgeny, "You feed him in an hour. You bring him home by 6," she ordered me.

     "Well, Svet. It's almost as if I'm not his mother," I snapped.

     "You fuck babies father. Makes you part Milkovich. You watch baby!" She demanded again.

     "Yeah fine whatever," I mumbled back. Watching Yevgeny was a lot of work.. didn't mean I didn't love the baby. Just hard to live up to my reputation of "do not fuck with me" with a baby on my hip.

     "Well Ian, enjoy your funeral buddy. Fi, enjoy whatever the hell you're doing today. I guess me and Yev are gonna head out some where," I sighed, getting up from my seat as I saw them both hiding their smiles at me.

***

     I walked through the supermarket, picking up random shit and putting it back on the shelf. I was bored out of my mind.

     "So Yev, which do you think?" I asked him, picking up two packs of condoms, "Ribbed so it feels better.. or extra safe so we don't run the risk making another one of you."

     He made baby noises in response. "I agree. None at all feels way better," I smiled, putting them both back.

     Yevgeny gave the best advice.. or was just proving how sad and bored I was..

     "Gallagher!"

     I spun around to see a girl that I used to go to school with. I never talked to this bitch, why the fuck was she calling me.

     "Uh, yeah?" I responded.

     I saw a smug look on her face, "I noticed you weren't back in school. Wondered had it got anything to do with your coked out baby brother and jailbird sissy."

     I poked my tongue at my lip, raising my eyebrows.. did she really just go there? I barely knew this bitch. "The fuck did you say to me?"

     "How many Gallaghers are there clogging up the jail system now?"