7-You fucked a Milkovich?

Later that night I lay on my back staring at the bed above me, smoking a cigarette. Everyone else was downstairs apart from Ian, who lay on his bed.

He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me. "You still didn't tell me how you managed to get the gun."

I looked over at him. "As I said, I have my ways."

He tilted his head. "Come on Morgy tell me, you must've done something."

I smiled rolling my eyes at him. I sat up to sit on the side of my bed, still looking at him. "If I tell you this, you have to swear on your life you'll never tell another fucking human as long as you live.. especially not Fiona or Lip, I could be killed for this."

He threw me a look. "Okay..." he cautioned sitting up. "What is it."

"Uh... I fucked Mickey."

"YOU FUCKED MICKEY!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"You fucked Mickey?" Asked Lip walking into the room.

"Jesus," I muttered putting my head in my hands.

"You better be lying" warned Ian.

"I know I know."

"Okay.. explain," said Lip leaning on the bunk bed, folding his arms.

"He stole Kashs gun. I went to get it back and I don't even know how it started it just... happened."

"Fuck Morgan. You fucked a Milkovich," said Lip.

"So you went to get a gun and got screwed instead," Ian laughed.

"Shut up," I giggled putting my hands over my face to cover my laughs.

Lip sat down on my bed. "You better stay away from him Mouse," he said reaching over to tickle my side. "Or I'll kill him."

"Okay!" I laughed, squirming away from him. "I won't!" I squealed as Lip joined in laughing too. God I was so stupid to screw him.

* * * * *

     This promise didn't last long. I was working at Kash N Grab, handing a woman back her change when I heard his voice. "Got any slim Jim's in this shithole?"

I smirked at him before getting up to lock the front door. "Yeah in the backroom." I told him and he followed me into the back.

The second we got in there, he slammed me up against the wall, kissing down my neck, undoing my jeans once again. Once he got them off he lifted me up, slamming me against the wall again.

     *               *               *               *               *

The next day I was back in the Milkovich house hanging out with Mandy. She was supposed to help me with homework but I just seriously wasn't interested.

     "No, your supposed to use "me" because it's the object of the proposition," she said.

     "Ugh Mandy, can we just watch a movie. I'm sick of this homework shit," I pleaded, but I went silent when I saw Mickey walking through.

     He glanced at us, "douchebags!" He called.

    "Assface!" Mandy retorted, as I watched him go into his room.

    "Uh, I'm gonna use the bathroom," I said getting up from the couch. I just put my hand on the door to Mickeys room when I heard Mandy call, "Hey!"