67- My baby sister

I walked downstairs the next morning, feeling sick to my stomach which now had a fucking foetus inside.

"You coming to work?" Sean asked Fiona.

"Yeah, I'll meet you there," Fiona responded to him, kissing him before he went.

"So you get to be late because you're fucking the boss right? You realise she's still married Sean?" I snapped.

He turned around, "they're separated."

"Still married Seanie boy. If it were my choice, you wouldn't be under this fucking roof," I hissed.

Fiona shot me a look, "shut up Morgan! What's the matter with you!"

Carl, Debbie, Nick, Ian and Liam all sat at the table, watching the scene unfold. Carl almost seemed to enjoy it, shoving fruit loops in his face while Debbie looked concerned.

"It's not fair Fiona!"

"What's not fair? That I got you a job so you won't be moping around the whole fucking day?"

     "No! That you can be late to work, sleep around with as many guys as you like and never pay for it!"

     "What do you mean pay for it?" Fiona questioned, folding her arms at me.

     "You okay mouse?" Ian asked from the table.

     I made eye contact with Debbie, and she nodded. And I knew exactly what she meant by it.

     I turned back to Fiona with tears once again in my eyes, "I'm pregnant."

     Everyone's faces dropped, Ian choked on his cereal.

     "Shit, what else did I fucking miss," Carl joked.

     "Shut up Carl!" I shouted.

      Fiona looked homicidal, "You're fucking what?"

     "Yeah," I said throwing my hands up, "pregnant. Knocked-up, bun in the oven with a fucking criminals baby."

     "It's Mickeys?" Ian asked.

     "Baby brother!" Liam cheered.

     "It would be your nephew Liam," Debbie chimed in.

     "Is this a joke? You are pregnant? Oh fuck- you can't keep it!" Fiona argued.

     "Fiona I don't know what the fuck to do! I've only known I was pregnant three days from that shitty drug test you made me do!" I yelled.

Fiona put her hands on her head, sighing, "oh my god- oh my fucking god. Are you serious!"

"Where's my fucking phone!" Ian butted in.

We all turned to him, "for what?"

"Lip, I'm gonna murder that Milkovich."

I slammed my hands on the counter, "Ian fucking stop! You're just gonna make shit worse!"

"Do you really think Mickey would bother with this kid?"

I felt like I could burst into tears, "I don't know what to do."

"You're eighteen Morgan! You have to get rid of it!" Fiona shouted.

"But I don't know if I can do that Fi! Ugh FUCK!" I cried, flopping down onto a kitchen chair.

"Fiona, she needs your support right now. You can't just start shouting at her and saying she needs an abortion straight away!" Debbie argued.