73- Partners in crime

I just realised that Americans spell the name Sean "Shawn." (I'm Irish, born and raised here) so I spell it Sean but left out the fada (Seán). I try make my writing American ( like making it grades in school instead of primary and secondary school) but I completely forgot that it's spelled Shawn in America, sorry about that! Plus since I speak Irish most of the time I'm so used to saying Seán it completely slipped my mind (I speak Irish since I'm in a Gaelscoil.) If you have any questions or any requests about something being made Irish or American, just comment and let me know💗

     Me and Mickey felt so out of place at the baby store. We never thought either of us would ever end up as parents.. or at least involved parents.

"What the fuck are we even supposed to get?" Mick questioned.

"Uhh, I dunno. But I asked Svet to write down a list of shit we might need," I replied, rummaging in my pocket for the list.

"You asked a Russian whore for baby advice?"

"Yes, the Russian whore that carried, gave birth to and is currently raising your child Milkovich."

     "You think she's gonna end up like you?" He asked.

     I snapped my head around to look at him, "what the fuck is that supposed to mean."

     He rolled his eyes, "I mean a little fiery thing that will chop your balls off if you look at her wrong."

     "Absolutely. She'll be just like her mom," I chuckled.

     "I'm saying I want her to be. Raising a little south side shithead like us."

     "Don't worry she will. With you as her dad, she'll probably be put up for homicide by the time she's 6."

I pulled out the list and eyed it up, I really didn't know what half this shit was, "a breast pump? Jesus."

We spent a while there, deciding on what clothes, and what crib to use. We decided we'd just borrow Liams old stroller or ask V for the twins old one.

We were in the aisle looking at bottles for the baby when Mickey spoke up, "Wait how's the baby's name gonna work?"

I looked puzzled at him, "what you mean? We just decide on a name."

"I fuckin know that shithead, it's last name!"

Oh fuck.. I didn't think of that either, "Uhhh.."

"Like, are we doing a joint thing? We gonna have both our names, or just Gallagher, just Milkovich?"

"Well.. we need to decide on a first name first really.. but, I guess a joint thing," I shrugged, placing a bottle into the basket.

"Sooo.. Gallagher-Milkovich? Milkovich-Gallagher?" He questioned.

"Something like that, but you're gonna have to pick some first names."

"How?"

I thought for a minute, picking up more baby shit that looked useful.. I really didn't know what I was doing, "We can both make a list. Pick like 5 or 6 names, then just pick the one we both like best. Grab me those pacifiers."

"But I don't fuckin know what names I like. Why can't you just pick?"

"Then sit down and think about it! It's our daughters name! I need your input" I argued.

He put his arms up in defeat, "fine! Jesus. Sooner that baby's out of you... wait- fuck it, you're a crazy bitch whether you're pregnant or not."