14- Sergeant Slaughter

I got to work and I managed to get Mickey a job there. I sat behind the counter as he flipped through a magazine.

"Morgan, bring me a cheese sandwich. Cheddar with hot mustard." Kinda said through the intercom.

"You got it."

"And tell Mickey if a packet of gum goes missing he's gone. And tell your buddies I'm keeping tabs on how many cases they're moving so don't get cute, I know my inventory."

"We're taking six cases of beer Linda," I heard Lip call as he came in the back.

"You two can put that back or I can crack your skulls on the pavement," Mickey said to two little boys who were trying to steal candy behind him. They just panicked and ran out.

"Morgan, you and Sergeant Slaughter here help me with these cases?" Lip asked.

"Yep."

"Hey Lip you want me to get you some blow? Uppers, downers, special K?" Mickey asked as we lifted cases of beer onto the back of the truck.

     "You know thanks Mick but we're kinda keeping it old school, beer, joints, cigarettes, no one under 14," said Lip.

     "Giving up a huge market."

     "Helps keep my conscience clean," said Kev from the truck.

     We finished up loading the truck. "Morgan, get Linda to order more of those rocket pops they're moving well." "Sure."

     "See you guys later," I said , shutting the shutter over the back door.

     "Hello my fourth born," I heard Franks voice call as we walked back to the counter. I rolled my eyes, not this fucker again.

He put a load of shit on the counter and I rang them all up. " 19.06."

"Just put it on Dottie Coronis' account."

"We don't have accounts Frank."

"I'm just the errand boy, I gave my last cash to Fiona. Forties dying.. you know where her house is."

"19.06 Frank, or you're gonna put all that shit back."

"She's in trouble, she's gonna die next week, when that happens take it out of her estate," he was about to walk out but Mickey squared up to him.

"Hey Frank, why don't you check your pockets again maybe you overlooked something." I smirked watching him stand up to my asshole father.

"You work here now?" He asked.

"Trial basis."

Frank raised his eyebrows, "you know what Mick, you may be- look at that" he said pulling a twenty out of his pocket and slamming it on the table. "That should cover it mouse."

He headed towards the door as I took the money. "Hey have a great sabbatical from your incarceration."

Off he went. "Yeah never mind, you ain't a tough guy."

"Said last nights bottom." I smirked. "Bitch you wish."
* * * * *
"Dead people poop themselves."

What the fuck. I groaned. "Dead people poop themselves." Fucking Debbie. She was kneeling over me on my bed.

"Ugh Debs," I moaned pulling a pillow over my head. "Harry pooped himself after he died."

"Who the fucks Harry?"

"Aunt Gingers boyfriend."

I sighed. "I'm going back to sleep," I muttered, turning my back to her to face the wall.