38- He's your puppy

It had been a long time since Ian had gone to the army by now, and I missed him big time. Then Lip also moved off to college, so my two big brothers were gone at the moment, who were my closest siblings.

     I tried to help out Fiona with Carl and Debbie but they were going through some extreme hormonal changes. And they never really listened to me anyway with only a 3 and 4 year age gap.

      But other than that we were still doing okay and today I was lying on the couch watching TV with my little brother. Debbie was taking Liam to her slutty friend Holly's house and Fiona was going out with her new guy Mike shortly.

There was a knock on the door. Carl jumped up to get it.

It was Fiona's new guy, Mike. I knew she worked for him but I hadn't figured out much more than that yet.

"Fiona!" Carl yelled, before hopping back over the couch next to me again. Mike walked through the door and eyed up the TV show we were watching.

"Ugh, is that Saw? On a Sunday morning?" He asked. Neither of us answered until I turned around on the couch to face him.

"Mike your real name?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yeah," he nodded, "I mean Michael, but yeah Mike."

"Ever steal a car?" Carl added, turning to face him with me.

"What?"

"You banging my sister yet?" I questioned, knowing I didn't want this bastard to hurt Fiona like Jimmy did.

"I- I mean uh" he stuttered.

"I don't care," I cut across, "just don't hurt my big sister, or you'll leave me no choice other than to chop off your dick and make you eat it."

He looked at me extremely puzzled, before Fiona walked in, making me turn back around to get back to the movie with Carl.

Then not long after Fiona left there was another loud bang on the door, which was my turn to answer.

I opened it to find Tony, holding Frank over his shoulder and the smell from him hit me straight away. "Frank?" I grimaced.

     Tony walked in past me, "found him in a drug house during a raid."

     "Put him in Ians bed," I sighed, following Tony up the stairs, "he's not using it."

     "Where is everyone?" Tony asked, making his way up.

     "Ians in the army, Lips at college and Debbie took Liam somewhere with her skanky friend Holly," I explained when Tony flopped Frank onto Ians bed with a grunt.

     He turned to me, "Fiona?"

    "Bears game. She's banging some dude from work," I sighed, looking down at Frank.

     Tony nodded, "Okay.. well, good luck"

     He turned and walked out and I looked at Frank being the filthiest I have ever seen him. "Carl! Get your ass up here and help me with Frank!" I yelled.

     My little brother came running upstairs and pulled a grim face when he saw him, "what the fuck."

     "Look, I hate this prick but we can't have him stinking up the house, Carl! You grab his feet and I'll grab the top end," I ordered him.

     It must've took us like an hour to finally get him into the bathroom and into the tub. "Jesus," I sighed looking at the state he was in.

     Carl looked at the clothes he was in which were revolting, "A bug just jumped off him."