6-I have it now, thats all that matters

I jumped as the door of my bedroom swung open and Ian burst through, taking off his jacket as he spoke.

     "I went to Mickeys house looking for the gun, he wasn't there."

     "Shit, what happened," I asked him from the top bunk. I usually hung out on Lips bed when he wasn't there.

     "Mandy was there, told me Mickey would probably kill me. She checked me out before I could find the gun. But he hit Kash Morgy, I'm gonna kill him and get the gun back."

     I tilted my head at him, thinking. Then an idea popped into my head, "Yeah.. uh, I told Mandy I'd meet her. I'm gonna go." I hopped down off the top bunk.

     "Okay mouse, be careful," he warned me lighting a cigarette. I quickly pulled on my shoes and a jacket and left as quick as I could.
     *               *               *               *               *

     I made my way to their house. I found a crowbar on their porch, I grabbed it quickly, then went in through their door. Terry was passed out on their couch, I cringed at the smell that reeked from him.

     I found Mickeys room that had a sign across the door that read "Stay the fuck out." I opened the door, closing it quietly behind me. There was Mickey, face down, fast asleep on his bed.

     I poked him with the crowbar, he stirred around, waking up. "The fuck," he muttered to himself.

     "I want the gun back Mickey!"

He turned to me, squinting his eyes. "Gallagher?"

"The gun!" I demanded holding the crowbar closer to him. "All right!" He mumbled, pushing himself up and standing up to face me. I felt like he could see straight through me, his blue eyes seeing all my fear.

     Suddenly he jumped at me, grabbing my wrist that held the crowbar. It was so sudden I didn't have any time to react, and I was flipped over onto his bed and he pinned me down.

     I used my legs to try kick him and I struggled and squirmed against him trying to get out of his grip, but he was much stronger  he straddled my waist, keeping me held down and got the crowbar from my hand.

     He held the crowbar up ready to swing at me. I scrunched my eyes shut, waiting for the pain to hit my head... but nothing happened.

     I slowly opened my eyes, looking up at him. He was looking down at me, still holding the crowbar up, but then he sighed, and lowered it. a wave of relief came over me.. and shock that he didn't bash my head in.

Our eyes locked together, and for some reason I felt butterflies deep in my stomach. The next thing I knew, he was ripping off his shirt, and helping me take off mine.

He was unbuckling his jeans as I undid the buttons on mine.

     He leaned down and started kissing my neck, pinning my arms down using the other hand to pull my underwear down as his kisses travelled down my chest and stomach. I panted. Shit was this really happening.

     *               *               *               *               *
I was pulling back on my shirt. I knew if either of our families found out, shit would go down. It was one thing I was best friends with a Milkovich but if they knew I was fucking one... I'd be dead.

"Not a fucking word about this to anyone, you hear me Milkovich?"

"Sure thing Gallagher," he said smiling at me as I pushed past him out of his room.