35- Fuck someone new

About a week later I was on the L with Mandy, still distraught over the whole "Mickey getting married" thing. My few small bruises I had received from him were just about fading.

"Mickey getting married, does that make sense to you?" I asked her. She threw me a puzzled look, "what sense needs to be made? Someone's pregnant, someone got them pregnant.. and that's why marriage was invented."

     "They been going out long?" I pried, trying to figure out who the fuck this bitch was because I swear it was just fucking with my head.

     "Who knows I wasn't in on the courting.. or the fucking," she smirked.

     "How'd they meet?"

     "She works at garden springs spa, if you call jerking off random dudes fucking."

     She was a whore, are you fucking kidding me? "She pretty?" I questioned her again, praying she wouldn't catch on to me being so invested in this.

     "Oh on the dead-eyed Russian hand-whore scale I'd say she'd rate about a seven," she smiled.

***

     I stormed into my room that night to where Lip sat on the window ledge staring at his phone and Ian lay on his bed smoking a cigarette.

      I threw my jacket on the floor and my bag against the wall, huffing in anger as I started to pace.

     "That whore that Mickeys marrying, is an actual whore that works at Garden Springs spa," I yelled, knocking our lamp off of the shelf in pure rage.

     Lip looked puzzled, "friends and family discounts on Handy J's," he shrugged.

     I looked at him as if I could kill him, teeth gritted and my face felt hot, "Terry made Mickey fuck her to fuck the Gallagher out of him!"

     "What when?" Ian asked concerned, sitting up in his bed.

     I looked down, biting my lip, "after he caught us together."

     "How did we not know about this shit mouse," Lip asked concerned, getting up from the ledge and Ian's brow furrowed.

     "I didn't tell you guys, I knew you would freak out," I confessed, knowing they would. Again they were highly protective.

     "Wait, did it work?" Ian asked in a shocked tone. Oh my god, I didn't even think about that. What if it did work, and now he actually wanted nothing to do with me.

     "I mean.. he might've faked it once or twice. But I really thought he wanted to be with me," I sniffed, seeing the worried looks on my brothers faces.

     "I know what he felt with me," I went on, "you can't fake that. And now this chick is pregnant, she's like ten years older than me."

     I flopped down onto the bed next to my brothers, looking down at my hands as Lip put his arm around me. "Morgan, my little sister. You need to get out there and fuck someone new okay?" He grinned.

     "Not fuck, find someone new," Ian added from the other side of me. They hated me around boys.

      "And someone that's not older than nineteen, you're only sixteen you don't need another guy like Ned," he continued making me laugh.

     "Exactly," Ian chuckled.

      "Fuck you," I giggled. "Come on seriously go into a club, make your need known.. and have at it," he smiled, poking my side.

      At least they made me smile. We went silent for a minute.

     "Mandys upset that you're upset about Karen," I told Lip.