81- Cheating piece of shit

I came home through the door from a shift at the alibi, my first week working. I found it hard being away from Mikhaila, but it made seeing her when I came home so much better.

"I'm home! Oh- heeyyy baby!" I smiled, seeing Kaila in her bouncer. I picked her up, giving her lots of little kisses on her cheek which made her giggle the cutest baby laugh ever.

"Mommy missed you- yes she di-" I stopped talking when I spotted Lip, Carl and Ian all staring at the floor of the kitchen.

I joined them, propping Kaila up on my hip and realised that they were staring at Frank, passed out on the floor.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"When did he get back?" Carl asked.

"Just now I guess," Lip responded.

I huffed, "he came by the alibi the other day. Told us he was in a coma for the last month."

I made my way over to boil the kettle to make Kaila a bottle. "Is that his tux from the wedding?" Ian asked.

I shrugged, "guess so."

"It's fine, just leave him there," Lip ordered.

The boys shrugged, grabbing beers for themselves from the fridge, stepping over Frank in the process and grabbing me one at the same time. I finished making Kaila her bottle and followed them into the sitting room.

We sat around on the couch, Lip handed me a beer and I took a sip while starting to feed Kaila.

"Hey," Carl piped up, "you guys ever have trouble getting girls to give you BJ's?"

I grinned, "never. Sluts love sucking on my monster dick."

"Not you genius!" He snapped back.

Lip shrugged, "not really."

     "Even though you're not circumcised?"

     "I'm circumcised," Lip replied.

     Carl screwed up his face in confusion, "you are?"

     I laughed turning to Carl, still cradling and feeding Kaila, "you're not?"

     "No, are you Ian?" Carl asked.

     Ian sipped his beer, "circumcised."

     "Liam?"

     "He's circumcised too," I giggled.

     Carl looked stunned and hurt as he learned that his brothers were circumcised which I found hilarious.

     "So I'm the only one who's not circumcised?" He questioned, "Ian, you've seen a lot of wood. They cut?"

     "Most not all."

     "If it makes you feel any better, I'm not circumcised either," I smiled, drinking my beer.

     Ian and Lip both laughed at this, but Carl didn't seem amused, "Dom won't go down on me cos I'm not circumcised."

     "You washing it every day? Like scrubbing that shit? Cos there's nothing worse then going down on a guy with foreskin that smells like a homeless guys shoes, trust me I'll never forget going down on Derek Cambel when I was 14, that shit was nasty," I went on, my two older brothers glared at me. Even still when I was eighteen years old and had a baby of my own, they were still as protective as they were when I was a kid.

     "Aaanyway," I said, trying to change the subject,  "Ian, how's that fireman?"

     He shrugged, "I dunno. He's going out for dinner with a friend... a woman."