27- What did you call me?

Later that day I did end up going with Ned for drinks. Best thing about him is I get lots of free shit.

"Did that fatty actually cop a feel," Ned said as we made our way out of the fountain. "He totally copped a feel," I giggled.

"You gotta be kidding me. I mean what's up with that," Ned laughed. That's when my face dropped, I looked up and saw Mickey there. I could tell he had been drinking too. Fuck.

"Shit Mickey. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Oh, from the store right?" Ned said with a gasp. "Come on Morgan don't be rude, invite your boyfriend back to my place, I mean the more the merrier right?"

I knew Ned made a mistake in saying that as I saw Mickey scratch his eyebrow with his thumb, an indication he was getting pissed off.

He let out an evil laugh, "I'm sorry, what you call me?"

Ned looked at him confused, "what?"

Without warning, Mickey threw his head forward and headbutted Ned straight in the nose, sending him stumbling backwards onto his back.

"Jesus Mickey!" I shouted as Mickey jumped on top of him, starting to punch him repeatedly. "The fuck you call me faggot!" He yelled. "Enough!" I yelled, trying to grab Mickeys arm to get him off him but he shook me off, carrying on hitting him.

      He then stood up as Ned lay on the floor bleeding and he started kicking him. I thought quickly and suddenly swung my fist into Mickeys face. "What the fuck Gallagher!"

     "They're gonna call the cops!" I snapped at him, looking at the shocked faces of the people that just watched the scene unfold. I crouched down beside Ned, "You okay?" I asked him.

     "Come on M!" Mickey yelled at me. "Shit, sorry," I said to Ned.

     "GALLAGHER!" Mickey demanded. I got up, turning to run with Mickey. "I'll text you!" I called back before running after Mickey.

      "Oh shit!" I yelled when I looked back to see a man that started to chase us. We ran through traffic and people as fast as we could trying to escape the guy.

     Eventually we lost the guy when we got into an alley, both of us panting. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I shouted at him, he was smiling though as if he was proud and he started laughing.

     "Fuck," I sighed starting to giggle with him. "You're a dumbass," I laughed as he came up to me, squeezing my ass hard. I yelped and pushed him away laughing, then going to pretend attack him.

     He grabbed at each other trying to push each other down, giggling and laughing as we play fighted. "You're going down," I grunted, pushing his head down.

     "Oh really?" He smiled, reaching up to tickle my sides making me squeal. He then picked me up over his shoulder as I screamed and laughed.

     "I win," he laughed.

***

That night I sat at dinner with Debbie, Carl, Lip, Fiona and V. V was having dinner with us since she was in a depressed state. Kevs ex wife was fucking things up at her house, and now, he might possibly have a kid that he didn't know about. Shit was bad.

We ate dinner in silence until Kev came through the back door, and we all looked at him. He sighed, looking at V. "I'm gonna know my kid.. I'm gonna know my kid and you can't have a problem with that."

     The rest of us stayed silent, listening to him. "Look, I don't care about Cheryl, V. I used to but she's nothing more than a memory to me now. And I'm sorry I didn't go see the notary. But I would never leave you, ever."

     Tears were forming in V's and Fionas  eyes. "You gotta know that, after everything we've been through, you kinda just have to know that." That's when V burst out crying, along with Fiona.

     "Woah, you just snotted the whole table," Carl said, making us all laugh.

      "Kev!" We heard a voice call from the living room. His wife, followed by her son. It was my first time seeing her because I wouldn't bother with that bitch and I gritted my teeth at the sight of her.

     V and Fiona carried on laughing when they saw her. "What the fuck are they laughing at me?"

     "No," said Kev.

     "Yes," Fiona laughed. "Fuck you!" She shouted at my sister. This bitch had some nerve. "Excuse you!" Fiona snapped back.

     "Cheryl listen," Kev started. "No, I'm done listening. Kyle, go pack our shit now!" She demanded.

     "Will you listen to me!" Kev snapped. "You could've had this and you want that!" She said pointing at V.

     "Watch yourself," I snapped at her but Lip nudged me. Cheryl ignored me and went on, "Shes some kind of nympho. Has three drawers full of dildos!"

     "What you doing going through my shit bitch?" V said. "What's a dildo?" Debbie asked.

     "Cheryl listen," Kev tried again but Cheryl just wasn't having it, "You're as thick as the first day I met you."

     I looked at V, taking out her earrings as they kept arguing. Shit was about to go down and I was all here for it.

     Kev went on about wanting to be a father to Kyle, but Cheryl scoffed, "He's not yours Kev. He isn't even mine. He's my sisters you stupid piece of shit!"

     Oh fuck. I saw anger rise on V's face. "What did she say?" she asked looking to Fiona. We both have her an "oh shit" look.

     "What did she say!" V screamed, jumping from the table and throwing the chair backwards, lunging at Cheryl.

     "Get her V!" Fiona and I yelled simultaneously as they attacked and screamed at each other. "Should we stop them?" Lip asked. Kev shook his head, "wanna lose an eye?"

     "Kill her V!" Fiona screamed. Next thing I knew, V was literally biting Cheryl and she was hitting V with a box of lucky charms.

     They carried their fight into the living room. "Shit the TV!" Lip yelled as we all followed them into the living room.

     V got her onto the couch, pinning her down, "Get the divorce papers! This bitch is about to sign!" She yelled. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed them, handing it to V and she made Cheryl sign them.

     Once they were signed, Cheryl lay there panting. We got rid of her finally. Jesus it got real chaotic real quick.

***

     The next day, I came down the stairs in front of Ian, Fiona and Steve to find Carl and Frank sitting at the kitchen table. "You all packed up?" Ian asked him jumping down the stairs.

     "Yup." Carl was going to a camp that Frank got him into. Probably some kind of scam, not like he'd give a shit if we went to camp or not.

     "Carl what're you doing!" Fiona said, grabbing the sheets he was cutting up from him. "I'm making a sleeping bag," he smiled.

     "Those are Lips sheets," I laughed. "Not anymore," he said smiling at me.

     "Alright, take my ROTC sleeping bag," Ian said. Carl's face lit up, "really?"

     "Yeah I'll grab it from upstairs," Ian said running upstairs.

     "Why couldn't you win a raffle for camp when I was little?" Fiona asked Frank. "Fortune dispenses randomly," Frank said.

     "I hated camp," Jimmy added. I gave him a look, "of course you did mister middle class."

     "Don't listen to Jamie, Carl," said Frank.

      "Jimmy."

     We were heading towards the door when Carl came up and hugged me tight. "You okay Carl?" I chuckled. "I just wanted to say thanks for being a great sister," he said. "I may have never said that did now I did."

     I hugged him back tight and kissed his head, that was now shaved thanks to Frank. "I'll see you in a week buddy, I love you."