63- US marshalls

We walked home singing away, he gave me a piggy back since he was right.. you get very drunk on lithium. But it was fun.

"You got fucking trashed off one beer," Mickey laughed.

I laughed back, "yeah I know! Finally something good about this fucking disease! ... Holy shit I just realised something!"

"What?"

"We've never been on a real date. Like where you sit down and eat with like.. fucking utensils and shit."

Mickey raised his eyebrows, "You wanna do that? Little miss badass wants to go on a fancy ass date?"

"Sure! Now before I sober up!"

     This was just as our front door burst open, and I looked up in horror to see Ian struggling against a man dressed in camo had him in cuffs.

     "The fuck is going on!" I yelled, "I what're you doing!"

    "Hey! The fuck?" Mickey butted in.

     I tried to shove one of the men, but they pulled out a gun, holding it up to me, "Don't move!"

     Fiona came rushing up behind us, "What the hells happening! Ian!"

     "It's gonna be okay guys," he grunted, still pulling away from the man holding him.

     "You can't just drag him out of our house!" I screamed.

     Tears filled my eyes as I stood with Mickey and Fiona, watching the car drive away. What the fuck just happened.. where was he going. I just lost Carl for a year, now Ian?

     "It's a shame when someone you love gets taken away, isn't it!" I spun around to see Sammi on our porch. I never felt such anger in my life.

     "This was you? You fucking did this!" I shouted, storming towards her, "WE JUST LOST CARL SAMMI TOO!"

     By instinct, I punched her straight in the nose, making blood pour from it as she yelled in pain.

     "You fucked up our lives! Get the fuck out!" I screamed, shoving her back, "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!"

     Fiona rushed in, pulling me back to prevent me attacking her again, "You have some nerve bitch," she stated, "and Morgan's right. Get the fuck out of our house you piece of shit."

      I felt myself get upset again, so I shoved past that bitch into the house, Mickey following me. I was so angry, I hated her.

***

"Everyone ready?" Fiona asked as she came through the door. Today we were going to visit Ian since our "Half-sister thunder cunt" got him locked up.

"Mickeys upstairs, Lips meeting us there. He said it's easier to take the train," I replied, taking Liam from Debbie, placing him on my hip, "Mickey!" I yelled up the stairs to get him to hurry.

     "Called the army base, but they won't let me talk to Ian," Debbie added.

     Mickey came down the stairs, looking angry, "what are we doing about Sammi?"

     Me, Debbie and Fiona looked at him at once, "she's here?" Fiona asked.

     He nodded.. oh fuck no.

     She came in the back door, "You're still fucking here!" I snapped.

     She ignored me, "excuse me, coming through."

     I squared up to her, "you need help with that," I glared at her, speaking with gritted teeth.

     "No! Little sis."

     Mickey joined me, squaring up aswell, "You sure?"

     She pulled out a gun, holding it up to our faces, "yes I'm sure, you two inbred, hoodlum pieces of dog shit!"

     I just smirked at her, "you think you scare us Sammi? Get the fuck out before I put you in a coma bitch!"

     "I'm going to visit my son, who thanks to all of you is in juvie!"

     Fiona stood behind me, "are you shitting me? You put our brother in juvie and the other in the army base, being held for being awol!"

     "I'm finishing packing tonight, I'm the morning I'll be gone!" She snapped, pushing past us.

     "Thank god!" Debbie butted in.

     I sighed, watching her go, "whatever, let's go."

***

I sat in the middle of the backseat, Mickey and Debbie either side of me, Liam on my lap, Fiona in the passenger seat and Sean driving.

     "Hi! Fiona Gallagher here for Ian Gallagher," Fiona said to the army man as we pulled up outside the army base.

We all pulled out our ID's and Lip pulled up beside us on a motorcycle. I don't know why.. I thought he was getting the train but whatever.

     "Bottom line is Sammis a fucking snitch," I blurted out suddenly.

     "And I know people who take that shit real serious. Slip that bitch a roofie, strap her to a chair and pull her fucking teeth out," Mickey added.

     I nodded in agreement, "Cut off her nipples and break all her fingers too."

     "Are they serious because I'm on parole," Sean asked worriedly.

     "As much as I might like to, we're not torturing Sammi," Fiona responded.

Anyways... It was time for us to go inside.. pray for us.

***

I looked at Ian, he looked pale and sick with worry and shame as he sat at the top of the table we were gathered around. I felt awful for him.

"Private Ian Gallagher enlisted as Philip Gallagher has been accused of having gone AWOL," the man stated, ".. theft and sabotage of government property and falsifying a federal document. The awol charge alone carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison."

"Uhh, excuse me," I butted in, thinking of an idea quickly in my head, an idea that would potentially get Ian out of a lot more trouble, "Ian is clinically bipolar I don't know if you're aware of that."

My family all looked at me, obviously catching on to my idea. "The army shouldn't be charging him, if anything you should be helping him," I went on.

I exchanged a quick glance with Ian, I could tell he was grateful.

"This diagnosis was made by a doctor?" The man asked.

"Yes sir, and we can get that for you too," Lip added. I thanked the lord that they were playing along.

"When was this diagnosis made?"

"Recently," Debbie butted in, "but he's been acting crazy for longer than that.

"How would you characterise his behaviour?"

"Bat shit crazy," Mickey replied, earning a look from all of us.

"Different, she- I mean he'll go back and forth from depressive episodes to incredibly would up," Lip replied.

"She ran away with a baby, almost hit Debbie with a baseball bat," Fiona agreed. It kind of hurt, I couldn't lie. Hearing all the shit they were saying. Was I that bad? Was I actually this much of a burden?

"Our mother was bipolar so we know what it looks like. And when they're manic, they can be destructive."

Destructive. Fuck I hate this disease.

"Does he need medication? Or unable to care for himself?"

I looked down at my lap, not looking forward to this answer. But this was for Ian, it had to be done.

"Yes he does. And... sometimes yes he can't care for himself."

Fuck...