10- You three geniuses

"What're they doing?" Asked Fiona, Lip and Ian stood at the window watching Monica.

     "Packing," said Lip.

     I pulled my knees into my chest. "What about Liam?" Asked Debbie.

     "I can't tell through the window." Ian walked away, sitting down and putting his hand over his mouth.

     "Hey guys they're coming out," said Lip, we all jumped up and ran out the door onto the street, huddling together.

     We watched as Bob carried bags out and Monica carried Liam on her hip. I pulled Carl into me close.

     That's when Monica spotted us. I saw Fiona and Debbie had tears in their eyes as Monica made her way towards us.

     She slowly made her way to face Fiona, crying. She looked over all of us, kissed Liam, then hesitantly handed Liam to Fiona. Thanks god. I hugged Carl tighter to me watching this happen.

     She turned to walk away, crying harder now.

     "Mom?" Fiona called after her. Monica turned to look at us again. Then Fiona just nodded her head to her, her way of saying thank you.

     Monica got into the truck with Bob, and we watched her drive away. Gone again.
     *               *               *               *               *

Lip was searching for Ian's dad. Ian wasn't interested in finding him though. He said that if he was a Gallagher he'd be a dickhead either way, which was 100% true.

     Fiona told us to visit Grammy in prison and ask her where Franks brothers were. Grammy was insane, but we went anyway.

     We heard the buzzer sound and we went to sit at the other side of the glass. "There she is," said Lip.

     "Hey Grammy," Lip said.

     "Who the hell are you?" She said.

     "Grams it's us, Lip, Morgan and Ian. Franks kids," said Lip.

     "Your grandkids," said Ian.

     "Oh my god, well look at you three. So big, you boys are so handsome. Morgan last time I saw you, you were still shitting in diapers. You look just like Fiona."

     I smiled at her. "Thanks Grammy."

     "How's it going in there?" Asked Lip.

     "Well the foods not so great but the pussys pretty good. Never thought I'd be the type. Plus I can get blow anytime I want."

     "Sounds alright, but uh Grams, we're trying to find dads brothers, there's three right?"

"Who's wants to know." "Just us." I piped in.

"One might be my dad." Said Ian. "How so?"

"Monica boned a brother."

"I never liked that woman," Grammy went on. "So I give you the names, what'll you give me?"

I looked at Lip. "What do you want?"

"Cigarettes."

"What you can get blow in here but not cigarettes?"

"Go figure," she smiled.

"You got it."

"Clayton, Jerry and my baby Wyatt.. but don't bother with Wyatt, he lost his testicles in the navy."