54- Suitcases

I got home, emotionally and physically drained from spending the night at the station and from Mandy leaving. I was a wreck.

I walked into my house to find Debbie at the table, drinking orange juice.

"Where were you?" She asked bluntly as I walked in.

"Got arrested. Spent the night at the station. Don't tell Fiona," I replied, pulling a beer out from the fridge, "what's up with you?"

     "Matty accused be of raping him."

     I almost spit out my beer, "the fuck?"

"I know! We made love last night-"

"No no no wait! Wait-" Did she just say that hat I think she was saying, "you lost your fucking virginity?"

     She shrugged, "does it count if it's rape?"

     "Oh jesus. Please tell me you did the raping!" I snapped.

     Don't get me wrong, I am 100% against rape. But if he was the one who dared touch my little sister... there would be a grave being dug.

     "Well he was drunk.. but his thing wasn't!" She complained, "but I thought he would like it! I thought all guys did."

     "I mean.. they do? I think. Look Debs, this is one seriously weird dude. You're better off without him. And tell him if he comes near you again I'll put him in a ditch."

     "You're not helping!" She shouted, running up the stairs away from me. But fuck this, I was too tired, so I just flipped down onto the couch, falling asleep.

***

"Hey! Morning mouse," Fiona cheered, waking me. I groaned, turning over.

"Come on! It's 3pm why the hell are you asleep?" She questioned.

I sat up sleepily, "Just couldn't sleep last night," I yawned. Again, if she knew I was arrested again, she'd kill me.

I followed her into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee where Debbie, Carl and Liam sat.

"Morgan, guess what. I'm going on the pill," Debbie told me excitedly.

"Yeah, she asked so I made an appointment at planned parenthood," Fiona explained, pouring coffee into my cup.

"Great. As long as it's not Matty. Sounds like a fucking tool," I sighed.

I looked up in confusion when an older guy that I had never seen before came down the stairs. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Who's the bearded guy?"

"Everybody, this is Gus. We got in late last night so you're meeting him now," Fiona grinned, "That's Debbie, Carl, Liam and Morgan."

"Who're you again?" Carl asked.

"He's with Fiona stupid! She's mentioned him like twenty times!" Debbie snapped at him.

"Wait are you guys actually together or just fuck buddies?" I piped in. Fiona sighed, putting a hand over my face playfully, "welcome to my family."

***

Later I made my way back to Mickeys. I only realised that Lip was in Miami with some new girlfriend, but whatever.

"What's that?" I asked, coming through Mickeys door.

"They found my suitcase," he answered, unlocking a suitcase that didn't look familiar "from my trip."