4-Champagne?

The next morning I came downstairs pulling a hoodie over my head. I found my brothers on the floor inspecting our broken  water heater. I grabbed the coffee and poured myself a cup before going to sit at the table next to Carl, placing a kiss on Liams head.

     "Oh yea.. that's dead," said Lip, pulling out a part of the heater. "Shit. Are you sure?" I asked, looking over. "Yep, elements rusted out."

     "Anyone wanna make cookies with me?" Asked Debbie walking into the kitchen.

     We ignored her and kept talking about our broken water heater. "How about pie? I can get started on the crust," she went on.

     "Go take your shower," Fiona ordered. "I. Wanna. Make. Pie," she protested. What the hell was up with her?

     Ian came over to the table, sitting next to me and taking the cereal straight out of my hands just as I was about to pour my own.

     "You know what, hand me the obits. Maybe we can scavenge a dead persons heater," Lip said taking the newspaper from Fiona. "Mrs Dombrowski.."

     "The shaky neck lady? I thought she drowned a couple of years ago," I questioned, scooping cereal into my mouth.

     "No, Mrs Goga had the shaky neck and she drowned in her own vomit last Easter," Debbie corrected me across the kitchen.

      "No pie! Shower now," Fiona warned Debbie again, then turning to Carl and snatching a candy bar from his hands.

     "I went to school with Kenny Dombrowski. Think he had a crush on me," said Fiona.

      "Shhhh... the wakes this morning. Come on, up up up," Lip ordered, tapping me and Ian on the shoulder to get us up as I scooped one last spoon of cereal into my mouth.

     "Can I come?" Asked Debbie spinning around in circles.

     "Uh no," said Lip as I pulled on my jacket, following my brothers out the door.

     *               *               *               *               *
     Let's just say the rest of the day was very eventful. Debbie stole a baby, we had to make a plan to get it back... too many details. But I was exhausted after the whole thing.

     Me, Ian and Lip were the only ones left still up. I'm pretty sure Fiona and Steve were upstairs fucking. I sat in between my brothers watching TV.

     My head was falling nearer to Ian's shoulder and my beer was slipping as I was just falling asleep, but I was jolted awake as V bursted through the back door, followed by Kev holding cases of beer.

     "Fiona!" She screamed. "Jesus," I muttered sitting up after being woken up.

     "Fiona! Where are you!," she yelled again. I got up and walked into the kitchen to them. "What the hells going on?" I asked.

     "I have news," she exclaimed. That's when Veronicas mom came through the door holding bottles of champagne. She put them down just as Fiona and Steve came down the stairs.

     "What the hell champagne?" She asked as V handed her one.

     "I'm getting married!" She grinned widely.

     "Oh my god!" Me and Fiona yelled at the exact same time, jumping on her to have a three way hug. Everyone else started cheering and clapping as Kev turned music on the loudspeaker.

     It was an insane night. Everyone was up dancing and singing all hours of the night, celebrating.

     I was dancing with V in the kitchen as she spun me around, Kev and Fi were in the living room.