76- Baby Gallagher-Milkovich

Didn't want to leave you waiting too long to see their baby being born! So 2 chapters in 2 days hehe, enjoy!!

     So basically, it felt like some kind of 20 pound monster with knives as it's anatomy was trying to crawl it's way out of me.

     In reality I was just in labour, and I have never felt pain like it in my whole life.. and I grew up with brothers that liked to play wrestling to the death when I was six.

     Fiona had called absolutely everyone, Lip, Debbie, Svetlana, Kev, the rest of my siblings and V and Mick were already there. Everyone ready to see this thing rip my body and vagina in half as I lay on the kitchen table.. not where I had planned to have this baby.

     "FUCK YOU MILKOVICH!" I screamed as another cramp took hold, I was bruising his hand with how tight I held it.

     "Why am I taking the blame for all this?" He asked, shrugging at Ian and Fiona.

     "YOU CAME!" I screamed.

     Fiona and V were currently between my legs, trying to put their minds together and figure out how the hell to deliver a baby.

     Kev, Sean and Lip were cowering in the kitchen, trying to protect themselves from the sight.

     "Is she gonna have that baby on the table?" Sean piped up.

     "SHUT UP!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face from the pain, then noticing Svetlana recording this all on her phone, "ARE YOU FUCKING FILMING THIS?"

     She smiled, "I capture moment." Debbie quickly rushed over to hold my hand on the other side of me, putting a hand on my forehead for comfort.

     "It says we need towels!" Ian stated, him and Carl searching the internet for information on how the fuck we do this.

     "We got em!"

     "Okay put em under to catch all the... just put em under.. SHIT!" Lip said in disgust.

     "Ambulance is on the way!" Kev butted in. Everything was so chaotic and my birth was resting in the hands of V, who only worked in a goddamn nursing home and fucking google search.

     "Someone get her a cold cloth Jesus!" Ian chimes in.

     "Fiona!" I cried, which made her instantly run to me and take my hand in replace of Debbie.

     "Hey hey, it's okay, it's okay mouse I'm right here," she comforted.

     "I'm scared Fi," I cried, which wasn't entirely true, I was terrified.

     "When I was was having the girls, the doc told me to do three quick breaths and one long one okay?" V blurted, clearly as panicked as everyone else.

     "I'm gonna do it with you okay?" Fiona reassured, as we started breathing together, suddenly hit with another contraction.

      "AGHHH! MICKEY IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelped in pain, making him hop up quickly and kiss the side of my head, putting a hand behind my back to support me.

     I looked up at him, tears all in my eyes, and his full of worry. "Come on Gallagher, let's push this rugrat out of you. You can do it, right?" He reassured, and I nodded at him and he quickly kissed my forehead again, "I know you can my little badass. Okay ready? Let's go."

     "Okay let's push Morg," V demanded.

     "3..2..1, push!" Fiona stated, and I started pushing, screaming at the same time. The boys were still keeping a safe distance in the kitchen, grimaces on all their faces but I heard the odd cheer for me every few seconds.