82- Letting it slip

"I can't believe he's licking vag too," Ian huffed, ranting on about Caleb and how he cheated on him with a chick.

Mickey was feeding Kaila beside me at the table along with Carl and Liam, Lip sat at the breakfast bar.

"So you guys broke up?" Carl asked.

"Haven't decided yet," Ian shrugged.

"Ian! What the fuck break up with him! He's a lying scum bag piece of shit that literally fucking cheated on you!" I snapped.

Lip chuckled, "oh yeah, and me and Ian were meant to ask you why you came home at 1am with bloody knuckles the night you guys found out he was cheating."

"Because Mommy's a little ass kicker, ain't she Kay?" Mickey laughed, talking to Kaila.

     Carl got up and I immediately noticed he was walking like a fucking penguin, waddling over to the kitchen.

     "Can someone fill me in on why the fuck Carl is walking like a shithead?" I snapped.

     "Idiot got his dick cut," Mickey answered.

     Okay... what the fuck.

     "Got to be circumcised for Dom to go down on me. Cant get wood for 72 hours or it'll pop my stitches," he groaned.

     "Carl, what the fuck. No girl is worth that kind of pain.. how are you meant to not get wood for 72 hours?" I asked.

     "Eyes on the prize my sister, it'll be worth it for the blowie," he smiled.

     "No, nothing is worth cutting your dick," Ian corrected.

     I mean, how could he be that stupid to get circumcised.

      "You guys just don't understand true love," Carl spat, heading to go out the door.

      "More than you do little brother," I laughed.

     "What? A violent convict and a junkie bipolar in a relationship that accidentally shat out a kid?" He glared.

      "He's got a point," Lip added.

     "What the fuck!" I yelled.

     Mickey shrugged, "it's true."

     Before I could start arguing any more Kev and V walked in, "Alibi is in a financial shitstorm, Svetlanas sorting shit out which makes me officially the house husband," Kev announced.

     Mickey grimaced, "I keep forgetting that weird shit you got going on with two fucking wives.. sex must be pretty good though."

     I shot him a look, "It's not weird it's modern, and it is fucking great," Kev responded, before looking at Ian who looked depressed as shit at the table beside me, "what's up with mopey."

     "Boy troubles," Lip told him.

     "Girl troubles."

     Kev had a confused look on his face, we'd have to sit down with him later and explain it.

     "Good morning! My wasted sperms!" We heard Frank shout, hobbling into the kitchen.

     Mickey quickly handed Kaila to me and got up, going to confront him, "No way Frank, get out. You keep waltzing in here to my girlfriend and baby's house and you ain't sneaking in here anymore, get your ass the fuck out."

     Frank smirked, "oh don't give me that. I got rid of one daughters partner, I can do it to another."

     I rolled my eyes propping Kaila up closer to me, "what the fuck do you want Frank?"

"Is that any way to greet your soon to be ex-father?"

"Ex father?" Ian laughed, "we would be so lucky."

"Filling out the paperwork to disinherit you abortion-should-have-beens!" He spat.

I let out a cheer, as Fiona walked in, "Hallelujah! And I'm padlocking the house."

***

"Hey Morg," Ian sighed, sitting at the coffee table beside me outside a diner.

We decided to go for breakfast together, pretty sweet since we usually argue a lot.. just sibling shit you know? We barely ever get to talk anymore.

"What's up? You sound stressed at shit," I said, handing Kaila a single French fry to eat, it would last her two hours, kept her quiet.

"Well.. I confronted Caleb about that chick. Nice bruises you left on his face," he smiled, poking my side, making me laugh.

"And?"

"Turns out your sister intuition was right. He's screwing her. But he said it's not cheating, says if it were a guy then he'd be cheating."

"What the fuck? He's such a stupid prick," I muttered, taking a sip of my second cocktail since I'd been there.

"And, get this. You ever sleep with a chick?" He asked.

I tilted my head, "define sleep with."

He shit his head towards me, "you've been with a chick?"

"Experiments. Not as far as actually sleep with one, but I've done stuff."

He seemed much more interested now, "like what?"

"Ian, back to the topic at hand, I'll tell you about that another time."

"Oh yeah.. right well. Basically you're kinda proving my point wrong, but say I'm 100% gay, he's saying that no ones 100% anything," he explained.

"Well, maybe not everyone's 100% straight or gay, but that doesn't matter. It's still cheating whether it's a guy or a girl or non binary, it's a person. Cheating is cheating," I shrugged.

"You cheat on Mickey with a girl?" He asked.

I shook my head, "God no, I never cheated on Mick."

"So, when did you experiment?" He asked, going back on what I had said before.

"Plenty of times. Started when I would get drunk and kiss them, then I kinda went a bit further, it's just fun," I smiled, "so there I might agree with Caleb, he's probably bi. But maybe 100% bi."

I say that he was thinking, and I started giggling, "you thinking about experimenting with a chick?"

"No no... I dunno- maybe. How did it feel like experimenting?"

I shrugged, "Great, was fun exploring but I was still young and kept thinking of Landon-"

I instantly stopped talking. Shit shit shit shit shit, I had just let something slip.. that I was never ever meant to.

"Who's Landon?"

I looked at him and felt myself go pale, sick.. I felt a panic attack aiming over me suddenly and all at once, but I tried my best to control it.

I took a long drink of my cocktail, gulping it, "no one." That was all I managed to say.

Ian looked at me skeptically, Kaila was falling asleep but I held her tight for comfort.

"Wait, mouse," he started, noticing my fear, "what's wrong? Who is he?"

"Can you stop asking fucking questions? That's not what we're talking about for fucks sake! He's no one!" I spat, gulping my cocktail again.

Ian looked worried, he knew that there was obviously something wrong. I cursed myself for this happening. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Why are you getting so defensive?"

"Because you're asking stupid fucking questions! Just drop it okay?" I snapped, sulking back in my chair.

He said nothing, still eyeing me up.

Fuck.. what had I just done.