47- Pulling a Frank

Okay.. so turns out Mickeys idea was an unusual one.

     I sat in the bar area of a super fancy hotel, all these rich, yuppy pricks sat around talking drinking drinks that cost like $12 each. Fucking privileged assholes.

I made eyes with some old guy across the bar, sipping on my martini. I threw him a subtle smile, finishing off my martini before getting up to make my way over to him.

"I got a room upstairs," I said seductively.

He smirked at me, "you don't beat around the bush."

"I know what I want.. do you?"

I walked away, and he wasn't long to follow me. We made our way upstairs and I led him into the room me and Mickey were using.

Little did this old guy know is that Mickey was hiding out in the wardrobe.

He immediately started to take off his shirt, I smiled back at him and started to take off my skirt.

"You like it rough?" He asked while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Whatever you're into."

He smirked, and slowly started kissing my neck, before picking me up and slamming me down onto the bed. He was just pinning me down onto the bed when Mickey burst out of the wardrobe, "say cheese motherfucker!"

"What the hell!" The man yelled, as he saw Mickey taking photos of him on his phone, then punching him straight across the face as I scrambled up from the bed as fast as I could.

"That's Bulgari. That's like 200 bucks cash," Mickey smiled as he picked up the mans watch from the bedside table. I grinned at him, watching the guy look up at him in shock as I stood there in just lace, red underwear.

"What's going on?" The man stuttered, "I'm calling the fucking police."

"Yeah you do that," Mickey grinned, holding up the mans phone to show a picture of a woman and little girl, which I assumed to be the mans wife and daughter, "what do you think Claire and little Eleanor would make of the photo I just took."

"Huh?"

"Whatever the fuck their names are!"

"You gonna show them he's been tryna fuck underage girls?" I smirked to Mickey. He winked at me, "only if I have to.. not if we take a little trip downstairs to the ATM machine."

The man sighed, knowing there was no way out for him now, "If you're gonna take my money, least you can do is have the little slut suck me off."

"The fuck did you call me?" I snapped, about to walk towards him but Mickey pointed a finger at me to stop me.

"That what you think she is? Some slut?"

"She gave me blue balls."

"Did she?" Suddenly Mickey kneed him straight in the balls, making the man yelp in pain and fall to the ground.

"Now they're black and blue balls."

I couldn't hide a giggle. That bastard got what he deserved.

***

     "Hey, Mandy still asleep?" Mickey asked as he walked into the kitchen. Her dick boyfriends new favorite hobby was to beat the shit out of her. So we let her stay with us.

     "In Lips room."

     "You making pancakes?" He asked, seeing me cooking them in the pan, "what fucking time you get up?"