70- Gender Reveal

"Hey! Wake up," I heard, while getting hit with a pillow.

"You wanna get stabbed," I groaned, pulling the blankets over my head.

"You two Lip."

Fucking Ian, hitting us with pillows to get up. I swear he used to do this all the time, and he's still doing this shit.

"What time is it?" I heard Lip mumble.

"10."

I moaned, sitting up. Lip was standing, eyes barely open, grabbing his cigarettes. It was weird waking up in a dorm room, god knows I'll never end up here.

"I need to ask you guys something," Ian muttered.

"This is why you fucking woke us up?" I hissed, rubbing my eyes, making him fire a pillow at my head and laugh at me. I just flipped him off.

"Look, I'm going on a date."

I laughed, "a fucking date? Since when do any of us do dates."

"We don't, that's why I'm asking shithead!"

"The fireman guy?" Lip asked.

"Yeah, and like you said, we don't do dates. Never have unless you count jerking strangers off at nightclubs."

"Can't be that hard," Lip said, blowing out smoke, "just eat, drink and bang til your balls fall off."

"What about clothes?" Ian carried on.

"I think definitely wear some," I moaned, still half asleep.

Ian rolled his eyes, "yeah asshole I mean what kind. Like fancy?"

I rubbed my eyes, "shit I dunno."

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on the door and Lip opened it.

"Dude! That picture of your lady professor was on GAWKER this morning. Labelled Not safe for work!" I heard an excited voice say. I looked around and saw a picture of Lips teacher he was fucking on the laptop screen.. tits out.

     "Oh shit," I mumbled, "guys I'd love to stay, but gotta go and pick Debbie up, she's coming with me for my ultrasound today."

     Lip was busy looking at his computer, panicking about whatever shit that picture got him into.

     "Right, see you later mouse," Ian called.

***

"Oh my god!" Debbie exclaimed, looking at the black and white screen, showing an abstract picture of my baby, "that's him! Or her!"

"Yeah, it is," the nurse smiled.

"It's definitely a Gallagher-Milkovich Mouse!" She said excitedly, and I got that feeling again of Mickey. I wanted him here, but how the fuck was he meant to be a father when he was still in prison.

     "Would you like to know the sex?" The nurse asked.

     "Maybe.."

     "No wait, can we please just have an announcement? Please? No party I know you don't want it to be a big deal but can we please just get the family together to tell them?"

     I rolled my eyes, "right.. okay fine."

     She squealed in delight and hugged me. But in a way it still felt wrong that Mickey wasn't here.

"Great, I'll write down the sex, stick it in an envelope and you can use it for your announcement."

***