20-Morgan, my little mouse

I woke up the next morning to dishes banging downstairs. My brothers were still asleep, minus Lip. I came downstairs to find Monica cooking. "Morgan, my little mouse," she smiled.

"Monica? We don't have any money."

"Mimosa?" Frank asked me holding up a beer and orange juice. "Sure."

     Fiona walked in and saw me. "Mouse, no drinking before school. Oh.. and Grammy died." "She did?" I asked taking the mimosa Frank made from him.

     Debbie walked in with Liam on her hip, Monica spotted them. "Debbie! Liam! Look at you my little brown bear," she said taking Liam from Debbie and hugging her. "Look how big you are."

     "How long is she staying?" I asked from the table, rolling my eyes. "Only forever and a day!" My bet was on two days.

     I saw Ian came running down the stairs as I drank my mimosa, ignoring what Fiona said. "Hey my camo pants still in the dryer?"

     "Ian!" Monica said at seeing him. "The hell is she doing here?"

      "I brought your mother home." Frank answered. "You living here now too?"

     Monica put eggs on a plate to hand it to Ian. "I made breakfast!"

     "No thanks."

"Your mom spent a lot of time making that breakfast! Sit down and eat it," Frank said.

"This is bullshit," he said before walking out the door. "Gotta wash his mouth out with soap."

"You can wash mine out I wanna fart bubbles," Carl said coming downstairs.

"Carl!" Monica exclaimed hugging him. "Mom?" "You're so big! Come on I made breakfast.. where's Lip?"

* * * * *

"You know my mom just showed up today. She just came out of nowhere," I said to Mandy walking into school.

"Is she staying?" She asked. "Never does."

"Lip playing hooky today?" "See he dropped out of school so Fiona gave him the boot. I think he's staying with Karen. See Karen's like cancer, you kill it in one spot and it pops up in another."

     I saw Mandy looking at the floor, I knew she really liked my brother and she admitted to fucking him at Debbies party. "Mandy don't worry, she's a skank. We can get rid of her somehow."

     "Yeah I know, don't worry about it mouse." She smiled.

     "How's Mickey holding up in juvie?"

     "He called me a fuck-twat, so he seems okay." Mickey violated his probation to get thrown back in juvie. According to him he's rather be in there than let anyone know he was involved with me.. a Gallagher.

     "You should visit him." She added.

     "Why?" Shit did she know I fucked her brother.. shit shit shit.

     "You two are friends aren't you? You get along?" Oh thank fuck.

     "Yeah, well we're kinda pissed at each other right now. We had a bit of a fight."

     "Shit."

     "You're lucky your moms dead."  "Yeah."

     *               *               *               *               *

Me and Ian were in our room asleep that night, when at around 2am we were woken up with a fright. Downstairs we heard loud voices, laughing and stumbling footsteps. I opened my eyes in the darkness.