|34| I Have You 🔴

This is the first smut chapter and it's 5k words you lucky gals and boiz 🥳🥳 at least 3k words are just angst and fluff but whatever... The red circle emoji (🔴) means that the chapter contains smut/explicit sexual content, and I will be putting one in the title of every chapter that contains smut.

Enjoy! ❤️

~~~~~

“You have to do it!”

“I can’t- I can’t kill you, Amelia!”

“You have to! If you don’t, and it spreads, everybody’s going to die. You, Nathalie, every single citizen-”

“If they weren’t so goddamn primitive here, I could have dealt with it! If only I had a-”

“It’s alright, Johannes. Please… do it…”

“Momma?”

“Don’t touch me! Stay away, Nathalie! Johannes, get her out of here!”

“I’m so sorry,”  

“…never thought the Burgesses would survive…”

And then it was Mike’s screams while being squeezed to death. And then it was Nanaba’s and Gelgar’s screams as well, begging for her help whilst the titans were ripping them apart, and all that Nathalie could do was watch. But then it was also her mother’s screams when her father dug a knife in her heart. And then it was the sorrow in the eyes of Eld’s wife when she and Levi told her how miserably they had failed to save her husband and the father of her child.

Nathalie desperately snapped out of it.

She jumped off her bed. Sweat soaked her clothes as she pulled the bedsheets off and breathed hard trying to calm down from the terrible nightmare. Nathalie wasn’t used to getting a good night’s rest. She wasn’t used to sleeping peacefully. She wasn’t used to having a moment’s peace in her head.

But she already had tears rolling down her cheeks as she sat in a sitting position on her bed and she buried her face in her hands. Only then did she realise her hands were shaking. It was still late in the night. The only light, the moonlight that gently slipped through her window. She knew it had rained, but now it seemed that the sky was clear, which meant that the temperature had dropped.

Another cold, ruthless night.

Nathalie replayed the conversation in her head. It was of the two people that she had never gotten to know. Her parents. She didn’t remember much about them, she just knew the tragedy that took place right before she left home. She couldn’t understand how she was beginning to remember such conversations only now. After all this time... her mind had been filled with nothing but questions, but now… Nathalie had a pretty good idea of what was going on, but she didn’t want to think about it.

She stood up and walked out of her room. Her hands were still trembling. Even though she had covered herself in her robe, and her body was drenched in sweat, she was still cold. Cold and terrified. She fisted her hands in a desperate attempt to stop the shaky movement. She walked downstairs and headed for the kitchen. She needed water.