|100| Abduction

And this is where the Abduction Arc Begins. It's full of pain. Enjoy 🤣❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kisses. Silent, little warm kisses on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks. His Nathalie started to stir slowly. His thumb found her cheek. His other arm was caressingly gently on the warm supple flesh of her back. They had to wake up. Like all other days, they had things to do, but he would always wake her up like this, and she loved it. He was so gentle. So kind and sweet, and he’d whisper her name, and he’d remind her that they had to wake up and start getting ready for the day. He hated to wake her. She looked so peaceful and cute right there, nuzzled in his chest with an arm thrown around his belly holding him tightly.

Bright blue eyes were finally revealed behind the thick eyelashes. She blinked a few times, allowing her eyes to adjust to the morning light that entered through their window. She pressed a kiss down on his chest before she lifted her head up and looked at him. Her beloved husband was so handsome in the mornings. The bright morning sunlight would grace just right those perfect sharp features of his face. His lips, a pale brown. His eyes, a beautiful silver, staring down at her own with utter adoration.

She giggled as she pushed a couple of messy strands of hair away from his forehead. “Good morning, my love,”

The corners of his lips slightly curled up. “Good morning, Nat,” His arms slipped around her, settling her upper body on top of his own. His thumb found her cheek as he stared into her eyes. The tip of his nose gently brushed against her own before he caught her lips.

They both sighed in the kiss. Her fingers found his hair, clenching into them slightly. She cupped his face and she hummed when he rolled his tongue against her own. Both pairs of eyes closed as they revelled in their kiss. He pulled back to let her breathe, and they both chuckled in contentment. Nathalie pressed her forehead against his own and they both closed their eyes, wishing for this moment to never end.

She could stay right there, in the arms of her beloved, in his tender touch. Her fingers, still tangled within his hair, but she had stopped moving them. Her smile slowly faltered and her head leaned to the side, finding his pillow with her temple. She couldn’t help giving in. It was so warm, right there in his tight hug. His calloused fingers drew undefined shapes on the small of her back, and it soothed her. This man always made her feel so safe, so comfortable.

“Oi, brat,” His thumb found her cheek. “I didn’t wake you up so that you can fall asleep again,” He said, slightly irritated, but he had an invisible smile on his lips.

She opened her eyes and she giggled. “I can’t help it when you’re so damn fluffy,” She grinned and he looked surprised at her for a moment.

“Me? …fluf- fy?”

He looked down at himself. Once upon a time in the Underground- he was too damn thin, and after joining the Scouts, he thought all those scars and all that muscle would actually be too rough for somebody to consider fluffy. But his Nathalie was small -smaller than him, that is, even for just a couple of centimetres- and for her, maybe -just maybe- he was like a huge pillow. He arched an eyebrow.

“Fluffy, huh?” His arms slipped down. Rough fingers grabbed the supple flesh of her rear and a large bright red blush spread across her face right away. “I think you’re fluffier than me,”

She gasped when he squeezed enough to dug his fingers into her skin, but she giggled again and she smacked a hand on his chest. “Behave!” She tried to force a stern tone in her voice but she utterly failed when he flipped them over. A strangled yelp was knocked out of her and she laughed when her beloved husband hovered on top of her and he buried his face in her neck right away.