|64| Back to Normal 🔴

Smut to make up for the pain of the previous chapters 🤣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no way he was letting her walk. Even when they reached the HQ late in the night, and their brats were probably asleep, he offered to help her off his horse, but her feet never touched the soil. He carried her from the stables all the way to their house and then upstairs. Nathalie tried her best to complain. She tried her best not to show how much she liked it. But she couldn’t help it. She nuzzled her face in his chest and she kept her eyes closed.

She felt peace. She knew the serum was only a temporary solution to her problem, and it wasn’t a good option to be injecting herself with that, but she could no longer feel that burning sensation in her throat. She could no longer feel the immense headaches, nor the taste of blood in her mouth. She felt good. She felt alive.

Next thing she knew, she was lying down. He placed her gently back down on her side of their bed and he leaned in. He pressed a kiss on her forehead. “I’m going to take a shower. You rest,” He said softly. His hand reached for her glasses, taking them off her nose and placing them on the bedside table nearby.

She grinned. “Not dragging me with you? That’s a first,”

“I’m trying to be considerate. Don’t ruin it,” Levi frowned as he sat beside her on the bed and Nathalie laughed. She had no idea why, but sometimes his grumpiness was just so cute and hilarious. Levi tried his best not to let his frown falter, but he couldn’t help it. He had missed her sweet laughter. She was probably the only person in the world that he could make laugh. 

“Alright then, I’ll appreciate your efforts, since you’re putting so much of your ego into them, and not to mention that if I didn’t, you’d just-” She tried to say but he muffled her with his lips.

His tongue penetrated her mouth and Nathalie giggled in the kiss. Her tongue responded sweetly against his own. Levi sighed. It was almost a sigh of relief. Relief that she was okay. That she was going to live. That she wasn’t going to suffer. At least, not anymore. Her skin was rosy and warm. He could still tell even in the darkness of their room. Though the moonlight stole in through the window and it was enough.

His arms slipped around her tightly. He needed her close. As close as he could get to her. He settled her on his lap. Her legs parted around his waist. Her knees, planted on the mattress, straddling him. Their mouths still joined, and his fingers were almost clutching on her clothes, her shirt, her skirt. He groaned in her mouth before he pulled back. His hand reached for her hair, giving her head a punishing pull that had her gasping. Her body arched. Her sculp stung, but she bit her lip and let out a moan that made him bite his tongue. So beautiful and so helpless right there beneath his grasp. He loved it. He loved the power he had over her. But he couldn’t deny that she had equal power over him.

Damn her. There was no way he was going for a shower now. Maybe he should leave this for the morning. And maybe he could drag her with him in the morning too. Her delicate fingers reached for his ascot, untying it hurriedly. He knew exactly what she had in mind. He had no idea she had the energy for that. He thought she was tired. He wasn’t going to complain though. His Nathalie, lively, and strong, and happy. She was back. He had missed her. He could take her rough tonight without the fear of hurting her.

She was untying the buttons of his own shirt now, eager to slip her fingers beneath and touch his skin. “Yours,” He ordered and she bit her tongue.

Her hands let go off his shirt and she started unbuttoning her own. She was doing it slower though as if she was deliberately trying to torture him. She had a mischievous smile on her lips. He raised an eyebrow. He just had to remind her who exactly was in control.