|55| Queen Historia's Coronation I 🔴

First scene's smut cuz yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, was the grand coronation of their new Queen. It was no problem waking up early since Levi and Nathalie had fallen asleep quite early the other day. It was both annoying and relieving to find out that they had woken up by 4am in the morning and they had at least three hours ahead of them for the coronation. Still, the breeze was cool as it brushed across her shoulder and Levi did not miss the chance to cover her skin beneath the bedsheets before she got cold. Taking care of her was a habit that he'd never get tired of.

Nathalie giggled and she just nuzzled her face further into the warm skin of his neck. An arm was around her waist, keeping her body pressed against his own beneath the bedsheets, and Nathalie's white, delicate fingers drew random shapes on her husband's chest. Nathalie smiled against his skin. Her husband. My husband. She couldn't believe she was married. She couldn't believe she was married to such a wonderful man. So handsome and so perfect. So kind and strong and smart.

Everything. He was everything to her. She never thought she could fall so madly in love with someone, and that someone was him. Levi. Her husband. And they just stood there, in an utterly comfortable silence, enjoying nothing but each other's company. The soft brush of his calloused thumb on her shoulder.

Nathalie found herself closing her eyes and just revelling at his warmth, his soft touch, and at how safe he made her feel. So safe and reassured that she could give in, completely. Their bodies were still naked, but she didn't panic like the first time. She had no reason to panic now. He had seen the entirety of her. He had kissed and touched her entire body, and those wretched scars that she so much hated on her skin. But he didn't hate them, and that was enough for her. He had accepted her as his own. That was enough for her.

"Falling asleep?" He asked softly as he looked down at her. Her eyes opened realising that he was right. She was falling asleep again, even after all those hours of sleeping. She had gotten so much rest from falling asleep so early, but she couldn't say she could bring herself to stand out of the bed just yet.

Nathalie lifted her face off his neck and she looked up at him. Her nose brushed against his cheek, before he turned and looked at her, and those magnificent sharp grey eyes met her own. His hair was a raven, dishevelled mess against the pillow and she could tell her own was an equal mess, but it suited him so damn well. A few strands fell on his forehead. The early blue morning light rested upon the perfect, sharp features of his face, and Nathalie was once again falling in love. How could such a perfect man fall for such an imperfect woman?

A small smirk appeared on his lips. One would have to be too close to see it. "Like what you see?" He said cockily and she giggled. A bright blush spread across her cheeks and she bit her lip and nodded and hummed in response. He only had one word to describe her. Adorable. Levi chuckled, and he couldn't believe that he had actually chuckled. He couldn't remember the last time he had even laughed. If there ever was that time. She just made him so damn happy, and he barely knew how happiness felt like.

She leaned in and started planting small kisses around his lips. Both upper and lower lip. She did not leave them untouched, but she did not linger too long either, leaving him yearning for more.

"My husband..." she mumbled between the kisses.

Her hand found his face cupping gently. She kissed his nose, and she couldn't tell whether he was holding his breath or whether he had just decided to stop breathing. Just calling him her husband... He just loved the sound of it coming from her. But she didn't stop peppering soft kisses all over his face and he could do nothing but close his eyes and let her treat him with that kindness, and that tenderness that no one had ever treated him with before.