|143| The Final Showdown II

Everything seemed peaceful within the districts. Cramped, because the entirety of the people behind the walls had all been gathered in three districts only and the interior. Everything looked good for now. No airplanes, no bombers, no blimps. Everybody was going to be safe for now. The Queen and the Premier were safe within the Palace, staying in contact with the people who were out on the frontline.

Pieck couldn't deny it. She hated being there to protect the people. She wanted to be out there. She wanted to be at the frontlines, where Jean and everybody else was. She wanted to fight. Instead, she was there in her titan form, staring down at the districts and the interior from Wall Sheena. The bomber was loaded on the back of her titan and her squad was there, lounging for now, but ready to begin firing any moment.

"Captain Pieck!" A voice came from outside and Pieck turned and looked at a woman, one of the Section Commanders of the Garrison. "We received word from the frontlines, ma'am. They need you to carry the Queen and take her there,"

Pieck's eyes widened. The Queen? The last Fritz in existence to be taken into the battlefield? What the hell were they thinking? They must have been way too desperate to ask for that. She couldn't even imagine what the hell was going on at the front. At least, she was going to take part in the action.

"Understood," Pieck spoke through her titan's thick voice and she looked way back, behind the Section Commander and she noticed the Queen strapping on her ODM Gear. She wore a green cloak above with the Wings of Freedom and the crown stamped above it. Her golden hair were wrapped back in a bun, and her bright blue eyes met her own as she approached the titan.

To say that Historia was excited to get some action was an understatement. She couldn't remember the last time she had worn ODM Gear. And that was the advanced model as well. Maybe the last time she had felt like this was when she delivered the final blow to her father. Historia had a smirk on her lips and a fire in her eyes.

Exciting.

•═❉═•⊱◄◊۞◊►⊰•═❉═•

Eight Hours Prior

"Rose! Now!" Jean cried out to one of his squad members and she did immediately as her squad leader had commanded.

She shot a thunderspear at the turbine of a flying airplane. It came crashing nearby and everybody who was close, maneuvered away immediately. They used the few trees that were around to use their ODM and maneuver to the enemy. Both enemy sides came crushing with one another with great force and momentum. More airplanes were about to ascend and set off and start pouring down bombs at the Eldian troops that were crushing with the Marleyans.

"We need to stop those fucking planes!" Connie cried out as he sliced the head of a man who was heading for Sasha and she hadn't noticed him. Sasha turned and shot a man who was coming for Connie from behind.

"We got this!" Mikasa's voice came from above. Everybody maneuvered out of the way as Eren's titan came running towards the planes with Mikasa on his shoulder. She hooked her ODM on the metal of a plane and drew herself close as she shot a thunderspear at one of the two turbines. It blew up and it came crashing down on the troops, but Eren grabbed it and tossed it away towards the Marleyan troops.

It was hell. People crushing together with hatred, and airplanes taking off. Eren, Annie, Reiner and Porco would make sure to crash them and send them flying at the enemy. But there were too many. An anti-titan shell flew towards Annie but she hardened her hand and she grabbed it tossing it back at the bombers. Armin was on her shoulder. He looked up at the blimp that hovered above them. He had a bad feeling about this.