|66| Wicked Jealousy 🔴

Toxic Smut incoming 😌👌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night when he got his own copy of the plan in his hands. Levi rubbed his temple gently as he read and read, and reread the plan for the mission in Shiganshina. What the hell was Erwin thinking? Of course, he had thought the exact same thing about Erwin’s plans lots of other times, but this time was just… Levi sighed heavily. He pressed his elbow on the wooden, smooth surface of his desk. His hand lingered on his chin, rubbing thoughtfully.

He knew a large part of this plan was Nathalie’s. He knew it was all based on the information that she had provided them. The capabilities of the Colossal, Armoured, and Beast Titans were all things that Nathalie had explained to Erwin and then Erwin composed the plan that he was now holding in his hands.

It was insane but brilliant nonetheless. If they got to carry out this plan successfully, then they were indeed going to come back with zero casualties. Something that had never happened in all of human history. At least the one we know of, Levi frowned.

Then came a knock on the door of his office. “Come in,” He called out, and then she walked in. His Nathalie.

She was in her grey skirt that reached her ankles, and a white buttoned shirt stuffed within. Her glasses rested neatly on the bridge of her nose, and her hair were a wonderful mess that reached just above her shoulders. Her lips had curled up into a smile as she walked into her beloved husband’s office. His desk was filled with papers of reports to fill. She was carrying a tray with a cup of tea, and a plate with a slice of cake that she had probably made in the kitchen of the Survey Corps HQ. Levi had no idea how she had the time for all of that.

“Thought you might be hungry,” Nathalie said as she rested the tray on an empty space on his desk. Levi sighed heavily once more as he ran a hand through his hair. Nathalie raised an eyebrow. “What is it, darling?”

“Am I reading this correctly?” Levi asked as he tossed the papers with the plans on the smooth surface of his desk.

“I’m afraid so,” Nathalie shrugged.

“Have you read the plan?”

Nathalie chuckled. “Sweetheart, I was there when Erwin came up with it,”

Levi pointed down on a specific passage on the paper ignoring what she had just said. “Says here, you and I will be single-handedly taking down thirty ‘or more’ titans whilst the furry bastard will be throwing rocks at us,”

He was worried. Of course, he was. His wife was going to be there. His fragile, precious, beautiful, perfect wife. Her life was going to be in danger. How was he supposed to stay focused and fight knowing that? He knew asking her not to come to this mission was going to be worthless, but he was going to try anyway.

“I don’t want you to come,” Levi frowned.

Nathalie raised an eyebrow. “You think I can’t handle it? Did you forget how I launched on a battalion of titans with nothing but daggers whilst bleeding to death?”

“And you barely survived that,” Levi reasoned. He shook his head in denial. “I cannot allow you to put your life at risk,”

She sighed. Did she have to get his permission on that as well? Of course, she had. Nathalie tried to ignore the annoyance of always having to get permission to do something first and she crossed her hands against her chest. “Levi, I can’t let you deal with this on your own. If there’s another soldier who can help you with this, it’s got to be me,” There was no way she wasn’t coming to that mission.

There was no way she was going to stay back, behind the safety of the walls. A married woman, waiting desperately for her husband to come back from the war. She couldn’t play the role of that woman. She couldn’t stand back. She had to fight. She could fight. She had to be there, beside him, at all times, to make sure he’d come back. Of course, there was nothing that could threaten Levi out there. He was a one-man army. But he was still one man, and she just had to be with him.