|50| Need 🔴

TW: Shower Smut Ahead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the day got to reach its dusk, Levi suggested they went back to whatever was left of that cavern and try to find Kenny. Nathalie knew Levi was closer to Kenny than she could ever be. Still, no one could be close to that man. He would shut everything and everybody out and Nathalie could’ve sworn, Levi had adopted all those hot-headed traits from the man who had raised them. In the end, she found, that Levi wasn’t Kenny, but he could easily be.

Still, Nathalie had suggested she take a syringe of that serum that seemed to work on both her and Erwin. It was the combination of Eren’s TSF and a normal titan’s TSF that indeed seem to heal people and bring them back from the brink of death. Should they find Kenny, they could save him. Levi had nodded to her suggestion right away. She stuffed the syringe in her bag before the two of them mounted a horse and rode all the way back to the destroyed chapel.

They made sure to replenish their ODM with blades and gas. Kenny’s squad could still be alive, and they could still attack them. But they weren’t. They had all been crashed beneath the rubble of the collapsed cavern, but they finally spotted Kenny. He was badly injured, as expected. He had lost lots of blood, and half his face was burnt. His back rested against a tree trunk, and his hand was tightly around a bleeding wound on his stomach.

Levi and Nathalie rushed towards the man and Nathalie knelt beside him and started looking for the syringe in her bag. “Shit…” Kenny coughed out blood “…not you two,”

“Shut up, Kenny,” Nathalie growled and the man chuckled.

“You figured it out… didn’t ya, daughter?” Kenny asked and Nathalie stopped mixing the liquids just to look at him. It was only just a few times when he’d call her that. Kenny coughed once more. “He said that you would…”

“You’re talking about… the king?” Nathalie asked and Kenny nodded weakly.

Levi knelt down and grasped Kenny by the shoulders. “Kenny, what do you know about the king?! The first king. Why didn’t he want mankind to survive?!”

“Dunno, beats me,” Kenny said. “That said, I know that’s part of the reason we Ackermans decided to turn… rogue-” he stopped when the blood flooded his mouth again. Blood spilled on Levi’s cheek as he turned alarmingly at Nathalie.

“Do it. Save him,” Levi ordered and Nathalie grabbed Kenny’s hand and tried to inject him, but Kenny smacked her hand away stopping her.

“No… I’ve… done my fighting… it’s time I… rest,” Kenny coughed once more.

“Don’t be a stubborn old man and let her do it-” Levi growled but Kenny cut him.

“It’s alright, boy,” Kenny said and he chuckled. “Your mom… she would’ve been proud… if she… saw you now,”

Levi’s eyes widened. He never thought he’d hear this. Somebody to be proud of him? He never had any parents to hold that role. He never thought he needed someone so desperately. Maybe that’s why he wanted Nathalie to save him. But if Kenny didn’t want to live, what was the point? But he just needed to know.

“So, apparently, that’s my name as well…” Levi said. “…tell me… what were you to my mom?”

Kenny chuckled. “You dumbass… I’m just her brother,” He coughed again.