|85| Beg 🔴

TW: Explicit Sexual Content, dirty-talk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their kids had practically begged to stay. They wanted to stay and attack the buffet and chat with Historia for as much as possible. Hange offered to make sure they’d return to HQ in Trost before dawn and Levi and Nathalie mounted their horses and left earlier than all the others. Levi wanted to take off that clingy shirt and he wanted to wash the sweat off his body, and Nathalie just wanted to be with him. She wanted to escape the eyes of all those people and she just wanted to be with her beloved husband. Maybe a cup of tea to enjoy in silence was a perfect way to spend the evening and the afternoon.

Nathalie let out a sigh when the two of them finally entered their shared quarters and she hung both hers and Levi’s trench coats on their coat stand. She stole a look from the clock hanging on their wall. It was 4 pm and the sun was still high outside. The days had started to get longer. Summer was soon to come. This was going to be a busy summer. There was lots of work to be done, but Nathalie didn’t get to ponder on it much longer.

Arms slipped around her, and her back met an all too familiar chest. Her husband’s thumb found her cheek and he guided her to turn and face him. Levi’s lips met her own and he kissed her. It was just a soft, slow press of those wonderful lips across her own. His thumb stroked her cheek and Nathalie let out a soft hum when his tongue pushed past her lips and met her own. Levi’s familiar taste flooded her mouth and she was lost. She felt numb and mesmerised. She had missed him.

His hands let go of her face and then slipped around her tightly. Her body pressed flushed against his own and he only deepened the kiss. His Nathalie hummed in his mouth and she sounded wonderful. He wanted her beneath him. He wanted to feel her body tremble and buck beneath his touch. He wanted to hear those helpless whimpers, and squirms, and gasps, and tiny little winces that undid him every single time.

Levi let go of her mouth and he placed gentle sloppy kisses on her chin, her cheekbone, her neck. He found the wonderful skin there. The marks he’d given her a few nights ago had started to disappear. He kissed on the faint traces and his Nathalie let out a soft moan and he could almost picture her biting her lip. Her hands found his hair. She buried her fingers in the messy, raven locks. She scratched gently beneath his undercut and Levi sighed in her neck, closing his eyes in the comfort she brought him.

“I missed you, baby,” Levi whispered against her skin as he pulled his head off her chest and he looked back up at her. Two nights without her had been the longest nights of his life. He caught her lower lip between his and he started nibbling on the delicious pink flesh till it was rosy and swollen.

“I missed you too, my love,” Nathalie breathed out when he finally released her lip. She leaned in, planting down soft pecks on his chin, his lips, his jawline.

Her hands slipped down, untying his white buttoned shirt with gentle, delicate moves. She leaned in and kissed the soft skin beneath. Levi just threw his head back and allowed himself to feel all of it. The gentle kisses and nips that she let down on his chest. Her warm breath that ran down his skin as she revealed more and more of it. Her tongue snuck out and she licked the white skin making him groan. Levi’s hand found her hair, fisting in the messy pale-brown locks.

His Nathalie slipped down. She pushed his shirt off his tight pants. She kissed the perfect muscles, the ugly scars. Levi sighed when she pushed aside his jacket and his unbuttoned shirt and she pressed kisses on that large scar that he had taken for her in the Battle of Shiganshina. She had kissed and traced that scar on his belly far too many times, letting him know that she didn’t care of how ugly that mark was. She didn’t care. She loved him. She never ceased showing it to him.