Epilogue

Five Months Later

Nathalie laughed as she watched Isabel and Furlan chasing Levi. She wished she could stand up and play with them. Laughter and shrieks were the sounds that filled the air. The grass beneath them was soft and safe for their babies. The sun was high and the warm breeze was soothing. Greenery spread all around. The bushes that Levi had planted in the garden had started to grow. There was a yellow butterfly switching positions amongst the flowers and bushes and plants that their garden was now filled with.

Furlan grabbed Levi's leg urging him to lose his step and crash down on his back. Levi let out a laugh and Furlan with Isabel laughed triumphantly as they climbed on top of their dad who was now knocked down on the grass. Isabel grinned as she pressed her little hands down on her dad's chest. Furlan let out an exclamation as he buried his little face in his dad's neck.

"Dadda!"

"We got you, daddy," Isabel smirked.

"You really did," Levi laughed as both his babies buried their faces in his neck and caressed their little backs with his hands, all three of them lying down on the grass beneath the warm sun. "You little brats are way too smart,"

"You mean I'm smart," Isabel corrected him.

"You're both smart," Levi corrected her. He grinned as she pulled back and looked down at him. "You better believe that or mom's going to kill us both,"

They laughed as Levi stood back up, with both of them in his arms. He approached Nathalie with the two of them. She had a bright smile on her face, sitting on her wooden chair on the small balcony right outside the door to their house. She had a cup of the tea that he had made for her, resting beside her on the large wooden table. She was sitting there, beneath the shade of their house and watching them as he played around with the little ones. She was wearing a light green, large baggy, knee-length grown with sleeves that reached her elbows, and her belly was bigger than ever. He didn't let her do anything but remain seated on her comfortable armchair.

Levi let them both down on their baby chairs where they had their toys spread out on the table. "Now be good while I check up on mommy, okay?" Levi arched an eyebrow.

" 'kay!" Isabel grabbed her doll and started playing with it. "Hey, mommy! Did you see how we brought daddy down! It was my plan!" Isabel smirked deviously.

Nathalie laughed. "Of course, I saw it! It was brilliant!" Nathalie giggled as Levi brought a bowl filled with cookies in front of her and she grabbed one.

Levi had made them under her instructions of course. She laughed when she remembered how Furlan accidentally pushed a pot filled with flour on Levi's head whilst Levi had bowed down to pick something up. And then she remembered him standing back up with white hair, white face, flour sticking everywhere, and a frown on his face as both his wife and his babies laughed at him.

And now she munched on the cookie that she had grabbed and Levi let the bowl back down. His arm found her cheek, cupping gently as he leaned close and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "You don't feel any discomfort, do you?" Levi asked worriedly as he leaned down at her and he placed a hand on her belly.

She giggled. "No worries," She placed her hand on top of his own on her belly. "Kuchel's not giving me ha- AH- rd time today," Nathalie winced loudly when Kuchel kicked roughly against her dad's hand.

Levi's eyes widened. His heart, beating fast beneath his chest. He laughed and he gently stroked her belly with a small smile. He knelt down beside her, his face, at the same level of her belly. "Oi, brat, you're not even out yet and you're already giving your mom a hard time,"