|130| One and Only

TRIGGER WARNING: TOXIC RELATIONSHIP... uh stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi! Get your filthy hands off my wife!" Levi growled as he shoved Nathalie behind him and away from his Commander's grasp. "What's that bullshit you're talking about?! Nat's mine. I'm her husband," He pointed a thumb at himself and Erwin chuckled.

"Getting a little overconfident, aren't we?"

Erwin had that small little smug smile that Levi felt the urge to punch away from his face, but Nathalie grabbed her husband's hand. With a swift move, she tossed Levi on the opposite wall of the room as if he weighed no more than a feather. His back crashed against the wall, leaving a crack behind him on the white cement, and she did the same with Erwin, tossing him on the other wall with a rough side-kick on his chest. The air was knocked out of his lungs as he crashed down on his knees.

Both Erwin and Levi looked at her wide-eyed at her impressive strength that seemed to surpass their own. And of course, it did. She was an Enhanced Soldier after all. She could fight them both and murder them on the spot. She wasn't some powerless little woman that was going cling on them both, two men that tried to claim her as if she was some doll. She just had to remind them. She was a General once. A General who asserted dominance and terror in the hearts of men like them. She'd make grown men shake and children cry in her presence.

Her eyes still glowed a dark red as she glared at them both. Her fingers clenched into fists as rage boiled within her. "Enough! I'm nobody's. I'm not some brainless doll for you two to toss around. I have my own personality. I have feelings, and values and dignity. I'm not some object for you two to claim!" What a pity that her own husband couldn't understand that. What a pity that her Commander -the man that she'd fall for if Levi wasn't in her life- he couldn't understand that either no matter how smart he was. "At least, Zeke used to understand that," She sighed heavily. Her eyes blinked back into a normal blue before she stormed out of the room and walked hastily down the hall.

I belong to myself. That's right. She belonged to nobody else. It wasn't Levi, it wasn't Erwin, it wasn't Zeke. Zeke never tried to lay claim on her though. In their relationship it was always the other way around. Nathalie grabbed the keys to the dungeons and made her way there almost hastily. If the situation called for her to talk to Zeke, then that was exactly what she was going to do. Both her husband and her Commander were driven by emotions.

They were acting like hopeless children fighting over a candy. Men were all the same. Men wanted to have someone to step on in order to make it through this life. She had become Levi's little matt. She had willingly become his obedient little pet. Nobody else's. She wasn't going to sell her soul, her body, herself to more people than one. She knew her value. She knew herself, her body deserved only one person to claim her. She did not deserve to be tossed around by those men like some object. She knew that.

She only wished Levi would understand that.

And she was only reminded that he didn't when she felt a firm arm grabbing around her waist tightly. She turned and saw her husband. Levi had that stoic look on his face like he always did, but his eyes still burned. Her hands reached for his own, and tried to force them away from around her waist but she failed even when she dug her nails on his forearm. She didn't want to hurt him, so she was keeping the Burgess Devil back for now.

She still grunted and struggled. "Levi! Let me go!"

"Let's just talk,"

Arms slipped tightly around her and he picked her up, settling her with her stomach on his shoulder and her head hanging face down on his back and he started heading towards his office.