|75| Apotheosis

“MOBBY! MOBBYYYY!!! WAKE UP DAMMIT!”

“I am having a horrible headache at the moment so I’D APPREACIATE it if you just stopped SHOUTING INSIDE MY EAR!”

“OH THANK GOD!”

Hange couldn’t even believe how relieved she was feeling right now. She buried her face in his neck. She had Moblit settled in her lap and she had injected him with her serum. His own had been spilled due to the fire and the explosion. But he was okay. He was breathing. His backside had almost healed completely. But she still clutched on him and she shut her eyes.

“DON’T YOU EVER FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! I DIDN’T ORDER YOU TO DIE FOR ME!”

Moblit didn’t feel like shouting back at her. It was obvious that she didn’t care whether he was having a headache right now. She still screamed into his ear and she buried her face in his neck and she started crying. Moblit smiled. His hands slipped around her and he found that oily hair that tickled his chin. He caressed her gently and he closed his eyes tiredly.

“I can’t lose you, Hange,” He admitted. It was time they stopped playing. He loved her. He did. It was time to admit that. He’d jump right in and hand over his life for her. He had just done that and he would do it again.

Hange gasped in surprise. Her eye widened. She pulled back to look at him. He noticed she was missing an eye. The spot bled. He cupped her cheek. She gritted her teeth and she smacked his chest painfully. “I can’t lose you either, you fucking dumbass!” She growled and he could do nothing but chuckle.

“Commander!” Nifa’s voice came from behind and Hange turned and looked at the ginger head girl. “Everybody’s recovered successfully from the serum, ma’am. The Levi Squad has already engaged the Armoured Titan!”

Hange gritted her teeth. “Why won’t that bastard just STAY DEAD?!”

She growled angrily as she placed Moblit gently back down on the soil and she stood up on her feet. She knew very well that if they wanted to kill a titan shifter, they’d just have to destroy his body. But then he’s only going to be reborn and maybe it’ll be a child from the enemy’s side.

“Nifa!” Hange drew the girl’s attention and she took out a large empty injection that was fit for titan skin. “There’s lots of dead titans on the other side of the wall. I need you to fill this with Titan Spinal Fluid and come back here as fast as you can,”

The girl nodded and she took the injection. “What are you planning Commander?”

“We’ll turn two people into titans and have them eat Reiner and Berthold. It’s the only damn choice,” Hange said.

“Yes, ma’am!” 

•═❉═•⊱◄◊۞◊►⊰•═❉═•

“Commander! The titans won’t hold out for long, sir!”

Erwin gritted his teeth. Another strong blast of stones and boulders crushed against the hardened titans that his veteran squads were hiding behind. He had lost lots of men. And he was about to lose so much more. But they had wiped out all titans and the only one left was him. The Beast. He must’ve been desperate now. That was why he wouldn’t stop growling and throwing rocks. Erwin had no idea where Nathalie and Levi were. He wanted them to engage the Beast Titan. It was about time they take that bastard down. But he only hoped they were okay.

He had no choice. He had to go for plan B. Erwin grabbed the gun and he shot up the black smoke signal. That was the sign that the rookies caught right away. They had been hiding behind the woods all this time. It was time they gave it their all.