Franky x Reader. Super.

"Screwdriver."

"Yup."

You handed Franky the screwdriver. It was like this most days. You would sit with Franky while he worked on some new gadget. You never asked what it was, you thought it was part of the fun to try and guess. You were always wrong, of course. Most of the time, it was a completely new invention.

You had immediately befriended Franky when you joined the Strawhats, he was funny. And you found his overuse of the word 'super', to be quite cute.

Everyone was currently in the dining area, chomping away, while you and Franky insisted on finishing the project.

"Spanner."

"Coooming right up."

You handed him the spanner.

As the gadget began to take shape, you noticed, it looked a lot like a grapple hook. In fact, you noticed, it was a grapple hook. Raisining an eyebrow, you wondered why Franky had made something so normal. It was unlike him to make something so...ordinary.

"Hey, Franky. What's with the grapple hook, dude?"

He lifted the object and turned to smile at you, raising his glasses and resting them on his forehead.

"Usopp asked me for it, naturally, I obliged."

He stated, grinning.

"I'm super that way, ya know."

You giggled softly and nodded. Getting to your feet, you placed a hand over your growling stomach and sighed.

"Food time!"

"Wait! We can't give this to Usopp without testing it! Stand over there."

He ordered. You didn't really want to, you were hungry. Like, super hungry. Smiling to yourself at the ironically used word, you stood where he had said and turned to face him. He aimed the grapple at you. Your eyes widened.

"Uh, F-Franky? You know they have hooks on the end for grip, right?"

"Relax, it won't hurt you."

He smiled.

"Promise."

That smile relaxed you somewhat, and you nodded. Allowing your tense muscles to relax. With a nod of your head, Franky fired the grapple, and it came soaring towards you. Surprisingly, instead of stabbing into you, like you had assumed. The wire wound around you a few times, and you were sent bolting towards the cyborg.

Your body slammed into his, as well as your head.... and your lips. Both pair of eyes widened and you pulled back hastily.

"U-umm... I think you over shot it a bit."

He shook his head, a large grin claiming his lips before his large hand took your chin.

"Nope, it worked perfectly."

And with that, he took your lips again. Eyes widening to the point of pain, your heart thundered heavily as you slowly relaxed into him.

As he pulled away, you smiled gently.

"Did you really mean for it to do that?"

He nods.

"Yep."

You grin as he slowly places you on the floor, having previously being held off the ground due to his height.

"So...evaluation. How did I do?"

"In a word? Super."

-AN-
Ok, done. I enjoyed writing this one, I really like Franky. He's such a goof, but he's funny. And when I mentioned you finding his overuse of the word super, cute, that was a personal opinion. Heh heh. Hope you enjoyed!