Yandere!Doflamingo x Reader.Puppeteer.

-AN-
Ok, ok, I know! Doflamingo is almost definitely a yandere without me adding to it. But I really couldn't help myself. I, er...ahem...kinda...just wanted an excuse to write about him *cough cough*...Hey what are you staring at?! Go on! Go read the fan fiction! Go!

The natural darkness of the night envelopes Dresrossa. All those who were aware of the danger the night brought, were tucked away in their homes. Places where a false sense of security was formed. For you see, no one...was truly safe when under the eyes of Donquioxte Doflamingo.

Once you had stepped under wing, whether it was intentional or not, you could never escape. A brooding sense of darkness would take over innocent minds within days of knowing the man.

That's why (y/n) was now stalking the desolate streets of the colourful kingdom.

You see, she had been under the wing of that demon for years now. And compared to the darkness that man gave off, the natural blackness of the night looked very welcoming.

However, despite the girls attempt to escape, something in the back of her mind knew her attempts were futile.

After all, it wasn't the first time she'd attempted this...

Apparently,somehow way back when she was young and naive,she had sparked something within the man. Something that, all those years ago, she mistook for love.

But it wasn't.

Far from it.

At the start of their relationship, she was treated like royalty. Pampered by the blond man, no wish was denied. She was given everything her heart desired, himself included.

Bonds were formed, trust was built, ownership was established.

Doflamingo was never seen without her. He made sure that everyone knew she was his. Any man who even dared to talk to her, was killed. To put it bluntly. And not killed quickly either...

About half way through the relationship was when (y/n) began to realize, she was more of a trophy than a partner.

She began to realize this when Doffy started telling her what to wear.

It was always short-shorts or mini-skirts. Skimpy tank-tops and boob tubes. Skin tight dresses and high heels. And maybe, on the rare occasion she got a say in it, skin tight jeans and bikini tops. The only time he made her wear these...clothes, was when someone of a high status would see.

The second hint she got was the numerous hikies ("love bites") he would leave across her neck in places that could not be covered. Scorching red/purple marks that would always be the first things noticed by others.

The third was constant bodily contact. Whenever they were in public, his arm was always around her waist or shoulder. And he couldn't seem to be able to go five minutes without kissing her. What was so suspicious about that?

Well, it was only in public he displayed such possession. Behind closed doors, it seemed his hands were anywhere but her body. And the only time they had any physical contact was when he desired her...correction. Her body.

After all these signs came and past, she had realized any love that was in the relationship, was now long gone. Even though...Even though she still loved him.

Tears spilled down her cheeks as the painful memories resurfaced.

Why does it hurt so bad?

She wondered to herself. Her (e/c) eyes glassy as she strolled slowly towards the docks.

Once upon a time, when she couldn't bear the emotional pain any longer, she would desperately run as fast as she could in an attempt to escape the demon. But now, she would just walk. It made no difference any more. Whether she ran,walked, crawled, limped. He would always catch her regardless.

Almost as if reading her mind, a hollow laughter echoed in the distance.

"Fufufufu~"

Her body jolted to a stop. Once again, she was no longer in control. She didn't try to resist as her body turned itself, and began walking back towards the man of which she could never escape.

The strings of his devil fruit ability acting like the strings of a puppet, controlling her and bending her to his will.

As he dragged her back to her perfect definition of hell, should couldn't help but think of Doflamingo as the leader to a show.

Controlling and manipulating people like puppets. Making them do whatever he wants, for his own sick entertainment...

Yeah.

That's exactly what he was.

A master puppeteer.

-AN-
Sorry if the plot slipped towards the end guys, just took medication for a migraine. My brain is going all fuzzy, and I'm getting mental block XD.