-Nami-

-AN-
Coming back into this with my first female x female fanfic. Wooooot. This will just be major fluff, tbh. I think I like Nami a lot more then I'm allowing myself to believe XD.

No song because I'm lazy.
---

You slouched down into a lawn chair atop the grass of the Thousand Sunny with a heavy sigh. It had been yet another long day for the Strawhats, Marines seeming to crawl from the floorboards none-stop. That, along with trying to keep Luffy out of trouble all day rendered you exhausted. So, now, you were content to be alone on deck.

You closed your eyes, head of (h/c) hair resting against the back of chair, legs kicked up in relaxation. You knew that Sanji, or Chopper or anyone who seemed fixated on every crewmembers whereabouts (Sanji leaning more towards the female population of the crew) would come looking for you soon. So you were intent on enjoying this time as much as possible.

However, that didn't last as long as you would've liked. Your ears picked up on the dull clicking of heeled shoes on the boards of the deck, and you sighed again. Honestly, you did think it was Sanji, at first. His dress-shoes fitting perfectly with the sound made against the wood. But when two gentle, feminine hands rested tenderly on your shoulders, you instantly smiled.

"Hey, babe." You cooed, tilting your head back to look at the beautiful navigator situated behind you. She offered a soft smile, stooping to place a kiss on your forehead.

"Hey," she replied. "You ok? You've been ran-ragged all day, you look beat." She squeezed your shoulders gently. Sighing for a third time, you nodded, taking one of her hands from your shoulder, and pulling it forward to kiss gently.

"I am. But it's alright. Can't be a Strawhat without expecting the exhaustion which comes hand in hand."

"I could pummel Luffy for rushing you around all day," she grumbled in reply, and you giggled.

"You're adorable, Nami."

"Get lost, I am not."

You smiled. Nami cared a lot more then she let on at times. She wasn't amazing at all the romantic things, but she always had good ideas for you both as a couple. Whether it be enjoying drinks in the sun, or shopping together whenever an island made itself present. Even going out of her way to buy you small gifts, free of charge.

Your smiled broadened at the thought. You were glad your crew, or family, no less, had been so excepting of your relationship with the navigator. Luffy hadn't reacted as you'd thought. You'd honestly expected him to be baffled at the prospect of two females in love, but all he had said was,

"So? Who cares if you're both girls? It's not like it matters, love doesn't change based on if you're a boy or girl," and laughed his signature laugh, while grinning that infamous grin.

Of course, everyone reacted differently. Robin had just chuckled, and smiled. Zoro seemed indifferent to the entire ordeal. Sanji, Brook and Franky had promptly bled from their noses (or... Where they used to be, in Brooks case) while Chopper and Usopp just murmured their congratulations through a fiery blush.

It really couldn't be better.

"I love you," you murmured, looking back at Nami, who blushed lightly, looking away. You always had teased her for being a tsundere.

"I love you too, cheesy," she huffed, and you laughed at her adorable ways. To which she growled, and barked at you to stop laughing.

"Sorry, sorry," you smiled, standing up, and stretching out your heavy limbs. "C'mon," you started, taking her hand. "I wanna take a nice hot bath, and get some shut-eye."

She beamed happily at you, and nodded, lacing her fingers with yours, and kissing your cheek, "Whatever you like, baby."