Reader x Luffy. Birthday Boy!

-AN-
Holy moly skdnwkzndid HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTIE BABY!!! (Ott, I know, shhh)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Luffy grinned as present after present was handed to him. Zoro had gotten him a nice, strong bottle of sake. No surprise. Nami had decided upon a t-shirt with king written in gold on the front. And, just because she was feeling generous, free of charge, too!

Usopp had given the straw hat boy a home-made neck-chain, with a golden straw hat charm attached. Luffy was more than delighted at this.

Sanji had decided to make a special birthday meal, which Luffy devoured within an hour. The blond was also currently icing a cake for him, even though Luffy was currently unaware.

Chopper had been utterly confused as to what he should get the boy, so he simply decided to, just this once, allow Luffy to have a ride on his back once they got to the town they had been sailing for.

Robin had bought the boy a few books. Mostly stories or picture books, all of which were quite expensive, since they were old classics.

Franky had decided upon a few new shirts, all of which were brightly coloured. Luffy's particular favourite was a navy blue one, that had, what appeared to be, sunflowers all over it.

Brook had written the birthday boy a song, which was very up-beat and happy. Definitely designed with Luffy in mind.

Law, who was travelling with them due to their 'alliance', had decided to be nice. And actually get him something. It wasn't anything big, just a fairly large stack of sweets and various other foods that could lead the boy to obesity. But Luffy didn't care, he was just happy Law had got him something.

However, all day, you had made it painfully obvious you were avoiding him. Even Luffy noticed it after a while. Frowning to himself, he watched as you scrambled up to the crows nest with a box under your arm.

Curiosity compelled the boy to follow the girl a few minutes later, and he quickly climbed up the rungs installed to make the assent easier.

Once he had bursted through the small entrance to the room, his eyes widened as they landed on a certain someone all tangled up in ribbons.

He laughed, causing your head to jolt up and stare at the boy. Sighing, you slumped in defeat. Leaving the red, silken ribbons to remain scattered over your being.

"What are you doing, (Name)?"

He chuckled, and walked closer, plopping himself down in front of you. Your cheeks flushed a deep shade of red, and you quickly looked away.

"T-trying to wrap y-your present..."

He laughed again.

"Well I don't see any present! Just you, tangled in a mess of ribbons!"

Your cheeks went a shade darker, as you took a deep breath.

"Exactly...I was wrapping myself..."

Blank.

His face went completely blank.

His eyebrows came together as he stared at you, very confused.

"Why would you give me yourself? You're already in my crew..."

Sighing to yourself, you wished for the boy to stop being so dense. However, you turned to look him in the eye.

"I couldn't think of anything to get you, so I decided to give you myself. That means you can...do whatever you want with me."

You mumbled the last bit, trying to block out how stupid you felt. Silence rang through the room, and you looked up. To find Luffy grinning widely.

"Whatever I want?"

"...yeah."

He grinned and quickly swooped forward, stealing a chaste kiss that made your eyes widen. You touched your lips gently, and stared at him. Making him laugh his signature laugh.

"Shishishi~ I've wanted to do that for a while now."

He admitted, helping you untangle from the ribbons still draped on your body. However, once he had, he picked one up, and moved behind you. Tying up your hair into a sloppy, high pony tail with it.

He then, gripped your hand and tugged you to the entrance of the crows nest. Gathering you in his arms, he dropped from the height, landing without a hitch in the centre of the deck.

All attention was turned to you as Luffy showed you off proudly.

"Hey everyone, (Name) is my birthday present! She's mine, so nobody else can play with her!"

He giggled, hugging you protectively. Everybody let out a loud, 'HUH?!' at the announcement. Well...aside from Law. He simply smirked and shook his head.

"What an odd crew."

He chuckled to himself.