Vampire!Law x Hunter!Reader. Vampire Bite.

-AN-
I'm excited to write this one! Oh, and by the way. No. No,no, NO! No twilight logic vampires! Who ever expected that, *flicks their nose* Naughty! Now. Go get a cookie. You guys deserve it! 30+k readers guys! You are all honestly awesome. WUV UUUU.

Thick,leather boots hit against the cobble. The sound created by the worn leather, seeming a bit hollow to the girl walking alone down the desolate streets of a small island in the south blue.

A faded, green trench coat hung from her slender form. The fabric swaying by her knees as she walked. The cold, brisk air clouded like smoke with every exhalation of her breath.

Chuckling softly, she re-lived her younger days by raising two fingers to her lips, pretending to take a drag of a cigarette, before pulling her fingers away and releasing the breath.

She chuckled again.

More time passed as she stalked the streets of the small island. Which, as of late, had been nicknamed,

'Kyúketsuki shima'

Which translates roughly to 'Vampire island'.

The reason was simple. Lately, this island had become salvation to many night crawlers, of which were attracted to the small area because of its naturally cold and dark climate.

She scowled upon the thought of those wretched beings. And, almost as if to express her disgust, she spat to her left. A small 'Tch' of agitation leaving her at thought of pearly white canines and emotionless,amber eyes.

Instinctively, she reached for the revolver stationed at the breast pocket, on the inside of her jacket. Pulling the well-kept weapon from its hiding place, she silently marvelled at the shine the moon provided on the polished metal.

Popping the barrel from its place, she laid notice to the empty slots where her special silever bullets, should have been stationed. However, only one remained.

She stopped in her tracks as she pressed the gun between her elbow and waist, reaching down to her belt, which multitasked as an actual belt and bullet holder, pulling out eight bullets.

Gonna have to get s'more soon. I'm sure Caleb will be pleased to see me.

She snickered at the thought of her old flame. The only reason the two maintained contact was because he sold anything and everything any kind of slayer could need.

And, if it wasn't obvious before, she was a slayer.

She stuffed her silver bullets into the assigned slots, before spinning the barrel. Grinning at the clicking noise it made, before snapping it back into place.

She continued walking.

Quite some time had passed before she finally landed upon a certain alley. This alley had been said to harbour quite a dangerous vampire. A vampire who had been growing in strength recently.

The second she had heard the infamous, blood sucking bastard, Trafalgar Law was stationed here, she wasted no time in sailing to the island.

Tensions mounted silently within herself as she progressed deeper and deeper into the darkness of the narrow passage.

And as she approached its end, it became evident the creature wasn't here.

Honestly, a small part of her was relieved. Even if he was a vampire now, she would still feel pain if she had to kill him. The childhood friend of whom plucked her from the claws of death out of sheer kindness.

But those days were gone. The good old days where they were childhood sweethearts. Not worrying about the threats of tomorrow.

It struck her heart with a sincere pain as she remembered the both of them being sent to a boy/girl home for rejected kids. It was there he was taken under the wing of a vampire, and she was take by a Hunter.