November.

-AN-
Ok, so recently, I began listening to Sleeping With Sirens, and when I heard the song November, I knew I just had write something for it. So... Let's see how it goes! This will be for Ace because he be the freckled bae.

Trigger warning!: Depictions of depression, self harm and suicide!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Deep and rugged, harsh breaths were gulped in. A splitting pain tore at an ever tightening chest, every thump of her heart causing more and more pain.

Such was the effect of an anxiety attack.

She'd long since stopped trying to deny the awful manifestation. And so, the pain gnawed at the thin string of resilience. A string, that she knew, would snap tonight.

I wonder if they found my letter...

She briefly wondered to herself, before staggering to her bedside, dropping to her knees, raising the mattress, and withdrawing a knife.

Her rapid breathing escalated even further upon the sight of the blade, stained in the evidence of her misery. Running the blade along her index finger, to insure it was sharp, she didn't even wince at the nick in her finger, and the small bulb of welling blood.

She put the knife aside.

She didn't need it just yet.

Standing once again on shaky legs, she reached for the handle to the drawer on her bedside. Yanking it open, a horde of pills was exposed to her view.

-Sleeping pills.

-Beta Blockers.

-Ibuprofen.

-Paracetamol.

-Cuprofen.

Even pills with no name. Pills that were simply put there for an event such as tonight's. Dipping her hand in, as if it were a game of lucky draw, she pulled out a long, circular pill. One end was royal blue, the other see through, with powder inside.

It's sad, but she felt relief at the sight. And a lot calmer.

Her breathing began to regulate.

However, an anger began to bubble inside. She felt so mad at herself. She was hurting the people around her, people she held dear.

Pops.

Thatch.

Marco.

Jozu.

Izo.

Haruta.

...

Ace.

And just like that, her anger oozed away. Dripping from her body, and hitting the floor in time with the blood from her index finger.

All that was left, was borderline misery.

That misery delt the final blow.

The string snapped.

Crystal tears welled up in burned out eyes, and she immediately began to shake. Violently. Her trembling arms reached out for her drawer, but her legs gave way.

Yelping as the drawer slipped from it's space, and clattered to the floor, she collected herself quickly. She pushed the tipped up wood work away, and grabbed a handful of random pills. Raising one to her mouth, she swallowed...

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.