Reader x Corazon. Talk!

"Donquixote Rosinante! Do not lie to me!"

You growled in an annoyance. The man of interest simply shrugged. As if he had no idea what you were talking about. But you knew he did. For a long time, since you met him actually, Corazon has claimed to be a mute.However, just a few days ago, you saw the man talking to a spotty-hatted boy.

He was talking.

That rat bastard had been lying.

"So help me God, if you do not say something right this instant, I will force your voice out of you! No matter what I have to do!"

Corazon simply folded his arms, cocked and eyebrow, and smirked. Having known him for a while, you knew what that look meant. It was an, 'oh really?', look. You nodded furiously, and he smirked wider and grabbed your hand.

He led you through various corridors in the large building, until you both arrived at his room. A sudden sense of dread washed over you.

'Something tells me I'm going to regret saying I'll do anything...'

You thought to yourself as he led you inside, and closes the door. He moved towards a desk and grabbed a note-pad and paper. He scribbled something down on it, before smirking and twisting the pad to show you what he wrote.

'You have 10 minutes to get me to talk. Go.'

With wide eyes, you quickly moved closer to him. And, not thinking clearly, you yanked the cigarette from between his teeth and smashed your lips to his. It only became apparent after that, that he can't talk with his mouth occupied.

So, you pulled back. Corazon was simply smirking, no noise leaving his throat. With narrowed eyes and low growl, you set your lips the task of attacking his neck. You knew that your desperation to hear his voice would make your actions sloppy, and not as enjoyable. So, you calmed yourself and slowed down.

All that left him was a sigh. Growling again, you bit down on a vain. You felt his breath catch, but still. No sound.

You were definitely becoming impatient now.

Mintutes past with your hands groping across his chest, lips working along the same area and his neck. When suddenly, you were pushed back. Corazon held up another note.

'Time's up (y/n)~'

You sighed in defeat, shoulders slumping forward. With lazy steps, you moved and sat down on the edge of his bed. When you got an idea. You motioned for him to come to you, and when he did, you took the note-pad and began writing. When you finished, you twisted the pad to him.

'If you won't talk, I won't either. Two can play at this game, Rosinante.'

Smirking triumphantly, you folded your arms. You thought you had finally got him. But that thought was fed to the dogs as he pounced on you. Locking your hands expertly above your head, he grinned. Lowering his head to yours, a furious blush claimed your cheeks. He moved his lips to your ear, and chuckled lowly. Your eyes widened, and you finally heard that voice you yearned to hear speak.

"Looks like it's my turn now, huh?"

-AN-
Yay. Put your hands in the air for Corazon everybody! *Shanks glares.*
Oops.... well, um, I better go. *speed talks* Thanksforenjoyinghopeyoulikedsorrygottagoseeyalater! *runs away from Shanks.* Thanks for reading guys ;)