ASL x Reader. All for one.

-AN-
I'm just warning you now, I'm in a feels mood. Sooo.... Do with that what you will. Oh yeah, I wanna start tagging songs with my FF's that relate to the readers situation. So, the song for this FF is,

The things we lost in fire~ Bastille.

Emotionless (e/c) eyes gazed down onto the shimmering,pink ocean beneath her. The sun was just setting below the horizon,casting orange rays of light across the sky. Soon, night would arrive, and magnificent gems known as stars would appear to be every navigators compass for a few hours.

However, it made no difference to the young girl what time of day it was. So long as it was peaceful, and she could think, she didn't care where she was or what was happening.

With her three brothers nowhere in sight, she finally let the long awaited memories swarm her adolescent mind. Memories, that for the sake of her brothers, and her own mental health, she denied freedom until this moment.

~.~Flashback~.~

It all happened so quickly. (Y/n) hardly had time to register what was going on before half of her village burned down before her very eyes.

She stood, shaking beside her older brother, who gripped her hand and ran with her to their home. Hoping. Preying that their parents were still alive.

Her 16 year old brother, who had been picking her up from school, skidded to a halt in front of their home. And watched as his farther tried to defend his mother against a man of whom had his back to them.

(Y/n) gazed into her brothers eyes as he kneeled before her, gripping her shoulders.

"Go! Run to our special place, and wait for me there! I'll be with you soon, but do not stop running for anyone!"

She nodded rapidly and turned and ran, whilst her brother charged into their burning home, in an attempt to aid his farther.

(Y/n) ran and ran, not allowing the fatigue to slow her pace at all. Soon, she had found the hideout her and her brother had made. It was built into a cliff face, an area of hollowed out rock which provided shelter from the elements. They often trudged out here when their parents argued, or when they just wanted to escape for a while.

Days (y/n) sat there, waiting for her brother. Living off nothing but rain water and the limited provisions they stashed there. Until one day, when it was dark and dreary, perfectly reflecting her emotions, she heard a bush rustling, and saw a man step into view.

He was a big man, with grey spikey hair and a grey beard. A scar on the left side of his face.

He approached her slowly, and kneeled before her. A reassuring smile on his face.

"Hey there little one. My name is Garp, I'm with the marines. How about you come with me, and I get you a proper meal and some nice new clothes. Would you like that, kiddo?"

He asked softly, reaching out a large hand towards her. She stared at it for a moment, not really knowing what to do. Her mum and dad always told her not to go off with strangers.

It's ok, (y/n).

A familiar voice rang in her head. Her brothers voice.

You can trust him.

Small beads of water gathered in her eyes as she reached forward, and gently placed her palm in his.

~.~Normal~.~

Tears flowed down her cheeks like a never ending stream. It'd been years since she had thought about that incident, and now she just let it all go.

She was so grateful towards Garp. He had brought her here, to Dadan and the mountain bandits. Who weren't all that bad once you got to know them. She met her brothers, Ace,Luffy and Sabo who she loved with all her heart.

Hey, kiddo. Stop crying, your friends are here.

Her brothers voice whispered in a soothing tone, making her sniffle. She turned around, to find her 3 brothers watching her with sad eyes. Ace had his led pipe in hand, arms folded as leaned against a tree. Sabo was simply frowning, stood beside Luffy who gaze was shielded by the shade of his hat.

They were probably wondering why she was crying. After all, she never told them about her past. She couldn't. She didn't want to break down in front of them.

"Guys...I-"

"Don't."

Ace cut her off. Walking forward to stand beside his brothers. His eyes were stern, but held a hidden sympathy that he wouldn't show to any other.

"We know about your past."

Sabo mumbled, eyes narrowing at the floor. (Y/n) felt her eyes widen, as she twisted to face the two 10 year olds, and one 7 year old.

"That's impossible! I...I've never said anything about it..."

"Garp told us after we asked why you were brought here..."

Ace stated.

"You mumble in your sleep..."

Sabo added with a pitiful look.

Her eyes began to water again as she looked away. She couldn't bare the thought of looking at them right now...they were probably hurt she didn't tell them...

"I'm sorry I said nothing... You guys share everything with each other, so I understand if you hate me..."

"NO!"

A familiar voice finally spoke up. Luffy ran over to the girl and hugged her from behind, face buried in her back.

"We don't hate you! But...we wanna protect you! So you gotta tell us everything from now on! Ok?"

The 7 year old yelled, squeezing her tightly as he raised his head to meet her gaze over her shoulder.

"....Ok."

She breathed quietly, voice barely above a whisper. Giggling happily, Luffy leaped to his feet. He was soon joined by his two older brothers, one of which extended a hand to her.

"One for all,"

Ace grinned. Sabo soon extended his palm afterwards as well. A smile claimed his lips,too.

"And all for one."