Father!Law x Mother!Reader. Daddy's girl.

-AN-
All I'm going to say here, is that the thought of Trafalgar Law, being a farther, is way too cute. I can't not right this. This has to be done. So just sit back, and enjoy.

"Daddy! Daddy!" The young girl cried out, giggling as she ran over to her father who quickly turned to face her. He cracked a gentle smile at his daughter, before kneeling down so she could leap into his open arms.

"What is it, sweet heart?"

He asked softly, pulling back to look at his beaming daughter. When he realized. Penguin wasn't with her. He specifically ordered that rat bastard to watch his daughter. Where was he?!

"Daddy! I was training with penguin and the fluffy man, and-"

"And she hit me square in the nose."

A voice huffed across from them. Law looked up to see an irate Penguin holding a bloody tissue to his nose. The dark captain chuckled and picked up his 8 year old daughter, seating her on his forearm as she held onto his shoulder.

"You need to control your kid, Law."

Penguin had the audacity growl.

"And you need to buck up, Penguin."

Law heard his beloved retort as she stepped out on deck, shooting a glare at the,now cowering, man. Law, had never met a woman with as much courage as her. And apparently, their daughter would turn out the same.

"Honestly, being punched in the face by a child. And a girl, no less! For shame, Penguin."

She clicked her tongue three times in faux disappointment, before making her way over to her husband and daughter. Giving both a kiss on the cheek.

The stroppy boy huffed once again and stormed off. Once the small family was alone on deck, Trafalgar chuckled.

"Last time I checked, being a woman was the reason you became so ruthless. So I'm at a loss as to why you told penguin it was shameful to be hit by a girl."

His wife chuckled, taking their daughter and setting her on the floor. Smiling softly as she giggled and hugged her leg. As her eyes flicked up to her husbands, she noticed he was wearing an expression she had never seen before. His eyes were soft, and kind. He was smiling gently as he tousled his daughters hair.

She was completely dazed and didn't even notice the fact that Bepo had taken their child inside.

"Hey, (y/n)?Are you in there, love?"

He chuckled, waving his hand in front of her face until she registered the situation and blushed heavily.

With another chuckle, he pulled her into his chest and hugged her tightly. Quite some time passed with her head in his chest, and him tracing patterns on her back. That was, until she spoke up.

"Trafalgar?"

"Yes?"

"I...I want another."

He pulled away, and looked her in her eyes. Those sparkling (e/c) orbs he fell in love with long ago, they held so any emotions. He felt he could get lost in the swirling beauty of them.

"Another what?"

"Another baby, idiot."

He froze. She.... wanted another? That's what he had wanted for so long! He nodded.

"Me too."

"Really?!"

"Why are you so surprised? I love our child with all my heart, what's the harm in another?"

She squealed with delight and hugged him tightly, he laughed with her. Swinging her around before he gently placed her back down.

"There is one problem though..."

"What is it?"

"I don't think little miss daddy's girl likes sharing with two other people."

Law laughed, placing his forhead on hers.

"I'm sure she'll be fine."

With a quick peck to his lips, she grinned.

"I wasn't talking about her..."

-AN-
Awwww papa Law everybody!

Law: Shut up, idiot.

Author: Oops! Sorry! Anyway, thanks for reading. And in case your at a loss, the fluffy man is Bepo. ;). Hope you enjoyed this fanfic, again, I couldn't resist writing about daddy Law! (So kyat.) XD.