Jealous! Sabo x Reader. Mine.

-AN-
Ok, ok. I know I do a lot for Sabo, but... I really, really love him! I'm sorry! *hangs head and sobs*

Ace: *rubs back* There, there, Revo. He loves you too, so calm down.

Revo: *sniffs* R-really?

Ace: *nods* You did hook him up with all of your readers, which is like... 70k people.

Revo: Heh, yeah...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The blond smiled as a familiar giggle echoed within his head.

The revolutionaries had docked briefly at an island, and he, you and Koala were in charge of retrieving the needed supplys.

He'd been looking for you for a while actually, and when he heard your adorable giggle just around the corner, he couldn't contain his internal gushing.

Quickly speeding round the corner, he froze when he saw you in the company of another man.

Actually, the man was familiar... Blond hair, swirly eyebrow... Sanji? Was that his name?

Remaining hidden and silent, Sabo watched as you blushed and smiled coyly at the flirtatious ways of the cook.

"Ah! My beloved (Name)-swan! You're too cute~!"

He chimed, eyes filling with hearts as he clasped his hands in front of his chest.

"Hehe, thank you! But I have to head back now.Thanks for helping me pick the best fish!"

You smiled sweetly, holding up the bag containing the large salmon. Gushing more, he waved you off. Trying to play it cool.

"Really, it was no problem! Anything for such a beautiful lady~"

He cooed, kneeling and gripping your hand, raising it to his lips to kiss. However, a large, gloved hand stopped him. Grabbing the males wrist, Sabo glared at him.

"She said she had to go. Take the hint."

He growled, his azure blue eyes, suddenly swirling a stormy, navy-blue ocean colour. Sanji remaind frozen for a minute, before huffing out a lung-full of smoke.

"Watch your tongue. You may be my captains brother, but I'll still kick your ass."

The chef retorted, remembering Sabo from Dressrosa. Grunting defiantly, the top-hatted male continued to glare at the retreating figure of the chef, until he was gone from sight.

"Sabo! What was that for?"

You yelled, slapping the males bicep. Glancing down at your smaller form, he gripped your wrist and began dragging you from the street, leading you back to the ship.

Braking away from his grip, you huffed and stormed off, angry at his behaviour.

Slamming your door, you fell onto your bed. Your incoherent ramblings muffled by your pillow.

"Jack ass. What gives him the right to decide who I talk to? Such a dick."

You huffed, rolling onto your back. Soon after, you heard a knock on your door. You recognized the knock, funnily enough. Exactly five knocks; no more, no less. It was Sabo.

"Get lost!"

You grunted, throwing a glare at the door. Sighing, the male opened the wooden barrier.

"You always forget to lock it."

Sabo declared quietly,chuckling softly as you grabbed your pillow, and slammed it onto your face. Moving to sit beside you on your bed, he frowned as you turned away from, your back being the only thing he could see.

Well, that and the curvaceous bump situated bellow your back... Shaking his head, he slapped himself mentally for staring at your ass, before flitting his eyes up to the back of your head.

"(Name)-"

"Ah! No! I don't wanna talk to you!"

You yelled, cutting him off.

"Oh, come on-"

"NOPE!!"

Growling slightly at your childish behaviour, he debates how he can get your attention. His eyes wander over your form, resting on your neck. Grinning, he shifts over, pushing the stray locks of (h/c) away from your neck, replacing the strands with his lips.

Gasping, your freeze up.

Wh-what's he doing!?

Your mind screams, the anger you felt begining to melt away. Your eyes squeeze shut as he begins to suckle on the flesh, his tongue barely grazing the expanse of skin.

"S-S-"

"Shh~"

He hums, targeting the area that had caused you to attempt to say his name, sucking it hard, before nibbling it, licking it tentatively soon after.

Gripping your shoulder, he pushes you down, your flushed face being revealed to him. Chuckling, he smirks proudly at the purple mark on your neck, before leaning down and kissing your slips slowly.

Pulling back, he pecks your forehead, pulling you into his embrace.

"W-why...."

"I don't want any other guy touching you. 'Kay?"

"O-ok..."

Grinning at your dazed expression, he buries his face in the side of your neck. His hot breath ghosted pleasantly over your marked skin, making you shiver.

"Mine."

He mumbles childishly into the side of your neck, tightening his grip on your form. You giggled.