-Law-

-AN-
I feel like I'm using the same characters over and over again, so if you have a request for a specific character, message me. I don't accept comment requests, because I don't see every comment, and that's not fair on the people I miss. Tankies.

Law is an 18 year old delinquent shit in this one, modern AU X'D

Dunno the song, so I'll add the vid I was watching at the time.

-_-_-

Two days. Two days now he had been gone for. He didn't even say goodbye when he left, just upped and fucked off. I hated him for it. I get it, he has to go away sometimes to do things, but he's never not told me he was leaving before.

Our lifestyle wasn't the best. And my boyfriend of three years had to take jobs which technically weren't legal to keep us going, sometimes... We didn't like it. Neither of us liked it. And there were countless nights where we stayed awake together, talking about delusions of a better life. But we knew they wouldn't come true.

As much as those delusions filled me to the brim with a small sense of false hope which enraged me, two days without them had me missing them. I missed him. When I'd woken up in the large expanse of our messy bed alone those two days ago, I hadn't really thought much of it. Maybe he'd taken an early morning walk, he did that sometimes.

But then an hour past, then two, then three, and so on until twenty-four hours drawled on with no sign of him. I called him numerous times, left a bombardment of messages and voicemails, but nothing. Not a reply. Day two, going on day three, and he's still not home.

I was petrified. He wasn't exactly an... Influential member of society, and we were both painfully aware he had enemies wouldn't hesitate to jump him, and slice him at the throat if given the opportunity. What if...?

No. No, I had to stay positive. I'm sure there was a logical reason why that jackass left without saying anything.

Perching myself on the windowsill of our shared apartment, I stared at the entrance to the complex he'd surely pass through if he came home. The sky was dark, and grey. No rain cascaded from the sky, but it was still cold, and gloomy.

I was desperate to stay awake, and greet him, should he return, but my eyelids were drooping fast, and my vision was beginning to blur. No matter how hard I resisted sleep, it overcame me unbidden. And I was quickly slumped unconscious by the window.

---

An ear-irritating creak was what woke me from my slumber, and I opened my eyes, rubbing them and yawning. I was still quite disoriented from sleep, however, when the silhouette of a man entered the doorway of the apartment, I felt my heart leap, and adrenaline pump thick through my veins.

I jumped up, eyes wide in fear as the figure stepped in, his hand extending to feel about the wall, as if locating the light switch; like he knew exactly where it was. All logical thinking had abandoned me, the only coherent thought in my mind is that this figure could be someone coming to take my boyfriend's life. It wouldn't have been the first time someone came directly here looking for him.

The light came on with a swift click, and I was temporarily blinded. Taking a few steps backward, intent on gaining distance between me and the intruder during my blindness, I froze as I heard a familiar, condescending scoff.

"(Name)-ya. How many fucking times have I told you to lock the door? Idiot, anyone could walk in."

I gasped, and looked towards the sly, lithe figure of my boyfriend. He was in a state. His clothes were battered, and dirty. A deep cut marred the bridge of his nose, another on his lip. Yet, he remained entirely indifferent.