Ace x Reader. Broken.

Caged within these walls, echoes the silent screams that had manifested in the back of a burning throat. Crying, screaming, denial, it was all that was left.

Now that he was gone.

The Moby Dick had become a hollow shell of what it was once was, now that it was no longer filled with his literal light. It was as if the very presence of that man was what brought the ship to life. That, along with his father...

Days, Weeks, Months had past, and this broken soul still couldn't seem to recover. The nights were filled with endless tears, screams and darkened nightmares that were a repeat of her lovers death.

It wasn't fair, he was so close to freedom...And it had been ripped away by a shameless, dirty, good for nothing man who claimed to be justice.

Well he wasn't.

Justice, is not taking away a beloved brother from a broken family simply for the glory. Justice, is not teasing the weakened pirate into a rage that fogged his mind and made him vulnerable, simply for an easier chance to kill him.

And Justice, Is certainly not using his own brother as bait to lure him to his avoidable death.

That, was in fact, the complete opposite.

It was cowardice in every sense of the word.

Cowardice, that a man who was fabled to be one of the strongest among his ranks, played dirty for the mere glory of the spotlight.

Anger seized and twisted the young heart, pain shooting from the rapidly pulsing muscle as sharp nails dug into a bleeding scalp.

The memory of watching him die was undoubtedly driving her mad.

She had obtained many a scar during the battle, but the largest and most painful was certainly the scar on her young mind.

Nothing could have prepared her for what she had seen that day;

So much death.

Destruction.

Blood.

Tears.

And as the weeks dragged on, all of the memories combusted within her, the raging inferno of mourning and suffering, had ultimately left her Shattered.

Depressed.

Broken.

-AN-
I'm sorry, I was in a sentimental mood after watching the amv I tagged at the start. Your poor minds... I'm ruining them all....